This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12(Nekor)

Topic » Tribal Council #12(Nekor)

3172 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
'Nekor enters'

'Sits on stump'

Well, another tough loss, and another tribal for you guys

OPEN QUESTION: This is where the merge is starting to be questioned. Any ideas when that could be?

VOTES DUE BY 10PM EST FRIDAY
*I HAVE NO IDEA ON THE NEXT CHALLENGE AS I WORK THE NEXT 3 DAYS*
3172 days 1 hour ago
jamessmith5
OPEN QUESTION: This is where the merge is starting to be questioned. Any ideas when that could be?

From the beginning i thought merge would be in Top 12
3172 days 1 hour ago
TheSilentBang

no
3172 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
James: Why is that?

Andrew: Take a guess?
3172 days 1 hour ago
Maladus1

The merge should be at the F12 (which means right after this tribal), and if you do not make it F12, I will probably give that break that you stole from that car back to you and whack you with it. But I feel sucky, because I have this feeling that it was my fault that we lost.
3172 days 1 hour ago
jamessmith5
James: Why is that?

24/2=12 makes perfect sense and a jury of 9 with a final 3 awesome FTC
3172 days 1 hour ago
TheSilentBang
Andrew: Take a guess?

theres no point in speculating :)
3172 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy

i dont even care
3172 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
Brandan: But you took on the role for that challenge, any upside to that?

James: It only makes sense if that is what happens. How does this game compare to the others you played in this series?

Andrew: For you, is it just about surviving day to day?
3172 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
Dana: Why is that?
3172 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz

Honestly no clue. At this point i don't really care, i just care about those who are loyal to me and those who are not.
3172 days 1 hour ago
jamessmith5
James: It only makes sense if that is what happens. How does this game compare to the others you played in this series?

I feel like every time it gets harder
3172 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
Newz: Why do you think you keep getting votes?
3172 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
James: Think you have a shot to win this one?
3172 days 1 hour ago
Maladus1
Brandan: But you took on the role for that challenge, any upside to that?

There are some upsides, but I mainly stepped up because well, why not? I misunderstood end the rules, and that showed in my perfect 0's. So yes there are some upsides. But still, It sucks having that feeling that it was your fault
3172 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Newz: Why do you think you keep getting votes?

Well Dana just wants me out for whatever reason.

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!