This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Applications!

Topic » Season 3 Applications!

1478 days 3 hours ago
americanidolfan
Tengaged Username :
Gander :
Color lever :
Describe me your character in 3 words :
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3)
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest?

REALY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES)

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day (I need active people) ?
How active are you from 1-10?

----------------------------------- GAME RULES - PLEASE READ --------------------------------------------
GAME RULES : ( One week In real life is 3 days inside BB house. HOH/POV/Evicton )
Day 1 : HOH competition at 5/6/7pmEST (One of this times) - HOH will have time to nomminate untill next day (day 2) 3:00 pmEST (The HOH will have to make nomminations ceremony in Dinning Area). The POV Comp. will be at 5/6/7pmEST on day 2. Nominees and HOH will play in the POV comp. and 3 other players who show up (if more then 3 players show up, I will random.org veto players)
The POV holder will have to make her/his decision in next hour, if the POV is not used in the next hour, the POV won't be used and the nominations will stay the same) After POV meeting the eviction will take place and the players will have time to vote annytime untill next day 4:30pmEST. After eviction next HOH competition takes palce at 5/6/7pm EST again on day 3.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you accept and understand the rules of AIFAN's Big Brother?

Anything else about you that I should know?

Thank you and Good Luck.
1478 days ago
bigbrotherallstar
Tengaged Username : bigbrotherallstar
Gander : Male
Color lever : Light Green

Describe me your character in 3 words : Loyal, Competitor, Friendly
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3): I have played in a couple but not in a while. I did Will's Survivor Arabia and Ismail's Survivor Cagayan.
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? I am active and I encompass all three aspects of Big Brother. I am a comp beast, a strategic mastermind and have an outstanding social gamr.

REALY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES) Centreal (CDT)

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day (I need active people) ? Of course!
How active are you from 1-10? 10!

open group

AIFAN'S BIG BROTHER 3 - Apply now!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!