This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Virtual Season 1- Finals!!!

Topic » Survivor Virtual Season 1-..

4994 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
Survivor Virtual Season 1- Finals!!!
-------------------------------------

Here we are.. a big season has past.
I would say that this season was a really interesting, with good players, amazing stragety,etc.
I really enjoyed being the hoster this season with you all awsome active players that have been in this journey from when the game just started.

And now we are here, in the final of this journey, the final of this game where we all will know who will be the WINNER of Survivor Virtual Season 1!!!
Its exciting!: ) haha.
All of these 3 players in the final DESERVE to be here from any reason.
the fact that they got to this place just prooves that they deserve to be here.

Btw, I posted 2 days ago a poll where i asked "who should win" and this wasnt just for fun! this poll results will affect as 2 VOTES in the finals!
This affects alot on the final result! 2 votes can change the whole game as you learned here in this season.

And i bet you all ask what is the prize?? I have been thinking myself on the prize and i got to a decision!!
The Winner Will get an official poster of himself!! Annnd will get to be in the official logo of Survivor Virtual in the next seasons! (so everyone will remember him as the first winner) annndd Ufcourse, will get to have the honor of the first Winner of survivor Virtual!xD alot of things,lolxD

Okay so...the finals will be Today 7:30 PM (EST TIME)!!! BE THERE!
Say here when you will get to be here on time!: )

And goood lucckk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4994 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
No one is here, but okay! ill tell the votes anyways!: )

GOOOD LUCCK!!!
4994 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
2 First Votes-42.9% (Of the poll).......................................Lilangelbaby!!!

2- Lilangelbaby
4994 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
second vote...................................Soiyer!!!

2-Lilangelbaby
1-Soiyer

(nervous....:S)
4994 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
Third Vote.................Lilangelbaby!!!!

3-Lilangelbaby
1-soiyer
4994 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
4rth vote.....................................THE WINNNER OF SURVIVOR VIRTUAL SEASON 1 IS.................LilAngelBaby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Cheers* *winner music* WHooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Whoooooohooo!!

Lilangelbaby, You are the LAST Survivor and the WINNER!!!!!!
4994 days 14 hours ago
Zed55
im here
4994 days 14 hours ago
Zed55
im here
4994 days 13 hours ago
shililo
;) TO ANGEL
4994 days 12 hours ago
Tykeal
Sorry I missed everything! I had school, then had to work concessions at the football game, but I am so happy to see Angel win! Call me for Season Two!

open group

Survivor Virtual: Season 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!