This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3E04] "Sorority Row"

Topic » [S3E04] "Sorority..

3317 days 5 hours ago
awesome2210
Last time on "Witch":

Things boiled over in the group as secrets were revealed and relationships were tested. At the beach party, Mercy neglected her agreement with Lindsay + Devon and showed Daniele the truth about Devon regarding his witch hunting past. Daniele initially cut off contact with Devon and Lindsay since they both lied to her, but after she was attacked by Seekers and saved by Lindsay, she started the processing of mending their relationships. The following night at the movie night, Mercy stalked Mason to the bathroom and attempted to kill him just as she killed Kylie, but Lindsay interrupted. Unfortunately, Mason didn't remember what happened, and by the time Lindsay got to him, Mercy had already escaped. Meanwhile, the team of Sera, Dakota, and Martin captured Heather and managed to torture her for information before killing her, leading the hunters to a few more witches in the area. At the end of the episode, the hunters ended up using these tips and capturing Brian, ending the episode in a cliffhanger of Brian being held down by the hunters and Lindsay seeing some images through the crystal. What will come of Brian's fate, and what did Lindsay see through the crystal? What will happen in this week's episode?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEED TO KNOW:
- This episode takes place the day after the last episode.
- The induction ceremony for the sorority/frat will be this episode.
- Everyone is a college freshman.
- If you are a witch or a witch hunter, do not go spreading it around. You may only tell if I have given you the OK.
- If I need you to do something for the storyline, I will mail you. Otherwise, don't do anything TOO drastic. If you are unsure if something is too drastic, mail me for approval.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EVENTS:
- The first college football game of the season will be tonight.
- There will be a Halloween party either tomorrow or Monday.
- Other events may be announced at a later date.
3317 days 5 hours ago
awesome2210
(It's about noon, so everyone is already awake and is going about their days. No opening scene, so y'all can post)
3317 days 5 hours ago
Maya10
Sat in the dinning hall. Pizza and ceasar salad while i look at my notebook-
3317 days 5 hours ago
amylou8251
*looks through my closet pushing Ashley's clothes to one side*
3317 days 5 hours ago
Piddu
(oh forgot this was today)
3317 days 5 hours ago
Hudspith
(perfect timing i have tonight off sunday off and most of monday)
3317 days 5 hours ago
bulldoggy559
(Oh herro, I am here! My post-party self isn't leaving the house ANYTIME soon)
3317 days 5 hours ago
DanieleD
*walks back into my room, grabbing a snack and looking in the mirror, checking over my outfit, dressed in the school colors*
3317 days 5 hours ago
awesome2210
(Hola! And yeah I should've sent out a reminder yesterday or the day before but I forgot.)

- Sits on my bed, staring blankly at the wall -
3317 days 5 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*walks down to Dining Hall; spotting Sera; smiles and sits with her*
Hey!
3317 days 5 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Tugs a hoodie over my head and grabs up my bag from the floor*
*Heads out of the dorm room, double checking everything's all locked up*
3317 days 5 hours ago
amylou8251
*drops to my hands and knees looking for some boots tossing shoes over my shoulder*
3317 days 5 hours ago
bulldoggy559
*Leans against Lindsay's desk, awkwardly glancing around*
http://38.media.tumblr.com/586b0bf6526ddbc59f04570cb18e7a86/tumblr_nljakgbZqu1qiahp5o2_r2_500.gif
soooo.... you're definitely a little off. Is Mason ok?
3317 days 5 hours ago
awesome2210
(Also I think I want my episodes to go faster. Once a week isn't really cutting it now that there are no other groups running alongside this one.)

- Nods my head a little -
     Yeah, he just.. Can't remember what happened.
3317 days 5 hours ago
shorondabubbles
*reading in my room bored*
Ugh.
3317 days 5 hours ago
Maya10
Looks-
Hey dak dak

-takea a bite of my salad-

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!