This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task 1 results

Topic » Task 1 results

4976 days 12 hours ago
Swash
Hello candidates welcome to the first tasks results page! As you know your campaigns have not started ( they start tomorrow) As you know only 10 members may campaign and we have 11 one of you is going home! Now 5 of you are going to be saved. The 5 who got the most points in task 1. These 5 people will then choose teammates out of the remanning candidates. The candidate that has not been selected will not continue to monday. More info on this will be posted after the results. Here they go.

In 1st Place with 21 points is.....

Colbelliveau!!! Well done colbelliveau you are going to be continuing to week 1 of the competition and are officially safe!

We have a joined 2nd place now both scoring 5 we have

Nick24678 and Zed55 well done lads you are both going to week 1!

3 people have been put through to safety and only 5 people can be put through which means their are only 2 places left!

And we have a joined 3rd place! Scoring 2 points each:

JohnMorisson and sjsoccer88! Welcome to week 1!

If your name has not been called out already that means unfortunately you are still in danger of leaving us! However lets look at the rest of your scores.

jasoncutie7542 ,iangavin and wumblebee were so close to 3rd place they were 1 point of scoring 1 point in the challange!

The rest of the people got 0 points. These 2 people were PaT1106 and mrbigcar their failure to participate has left me questioning them. We are worried about these 2 players and are wondering weather they tried or just did not participate. We have a replacement on hand if they do not pull their weight in week 1.

Could the 5 people that won post their team choices before 1pm tomorrow ( uk time) please note it is first come first get so it is a race to get the best players!!! Failure to select a player means that you will get a random person chose by random.com Thank you and see you tomorrow when your campaigns begin!
4976 days 12 hours ago
Swash
ATTENTION: Mrbigcar has not been on his tengaged account for 3 days this has led to the decision to pull him out of this competition! His replacement is a girl called Xoxobabexoxo you can get a link to her page in the players section. the top 5 candidates can now select her if they wish. thank you.
4976 days 11 hours ago
colbelliveau
i choose wumblebee!
4976 days 11 hours ago
Zed55
i choose iangavin
4976 days 11 hours ago
Swash
Wumblebee and Iangavin you are now safe and will carry on to week 1!!!

wumblebee you will be joining colbelliveau and iangavin you will be joining zed55 this season.

The people remaining to be selected are:
1. Pat1106
2. XoxoBabeXoxo
3. Jasoncutie7542
4. Stevo10
4976 days 10 hours ago
Nick24678
i choose colbeliveau
4976 days 9 hours ago
sjsoccer88
i choose...xoxobabexoxo!
4976 days 5 hours ago
jasoncutie7542
i chosse Pat1106
4976 days 4 hours ago
Swash
nick you can not choose one of the top 5 players..
4976 days 4 hours ago
Nick24678
i choose xoxobabexoxo
4976 days 2 hours ago
sjsoccer88
i already chose her nick!
4975 days 16 hours ago
Nick24678
i choose jasoncutie
4975 days 15 hours ago
Swash
Xoxobabexoxo you are now going to be competing with sjsoccer this means you are safe!

Jasoncutie u r not in top 5 so you can not save a player.

Jasoncutie you are going to be working with nick this series so you are safe!

Steve0 and Pat1106 are the only 2 contestants left! John  has not selected so i had to put these 2 names into random.org. And the person who will be working with John is.............

Steve0! Congrats Steve0 you are in week 1! Unfortunately pat your campaign has come to an end before it has even begun! Thank you pat for being part of this series you are now not a candidate!

Week 1 scheduale coming sooN!

open group

Ballot Box - Political Warfare

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!