This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1- Defining you're party (schedule)

Topic » Week 1- Defining you're party..

4983 days 22 hours ago
Swash
Welcome Candidates to your first week of campaigning! This is where the game truly gets started. Week by week one party will get eliminated until 1 remains and those 2 contestants battle for presidency! However this week no one will be going home.. This means somewhere down the line their will be a double eviction as this election only runs for 5 weeks. However this week is VERY important!

Before we tell you all about this week we will be telling you how we are going to send one party home each week. Party's compete through certain challenges. The top 3 parties in those challenges gain points. At the end of the week the party with the lowest points is sent home. However their will be a twist in the tale next week's eviction.

As well as challenges candidates should talk to one another even candidates from different parties. As you never know when you might need a friend. YOu can communicate via the house page.

And now on to this weeks schedule.

This week parties will be defining themselves to the public. So that we know what you are and what you stand for. These are the following challenges of this week.

Task 1. You will be deciding on your parties name. This must be completed by Wednesday 8pm uk time. Please post your parties' name under this paragraph and state our parties' name. Here are what you could win
(1st place: 5 points, 2 points, 3rd place: 1 point) If you do not complete this task then your party will be labeled as a number.

Task 2. Make a party slogan. This has to be completed 8pm Sunday. The prizes are: (1st Place: 10 points, 2nd Place: 5 points, 3rd Place: 2 points)

Task 3: Write a tv advert (script) on a particular policy your party feels strongly about. This has to be done by 8pm Sunday. The points in this task are (1st Place: 30 points, 2nd place: 20 points, 3rd place:15 points, 4th place: 5 points, 5th place: 0 points)

These are the only tasks you have. Make sure to talk in the house and do these challanges to stay in the game! any questions post them here.
4983 days 16 hours ago
colbelliveau
colbelliveau wumblebee team name : Replubicans
4983 days 16 hours ago
colbelliveau
republicans slogan: We fight for you!
4983 days 16 hours ago
colbelliveau
Replubicans script: We feel really strongly that everyone is treated equaly. No one should get more then a other just because their better at something or look better. Even if your black or white where all in this together! :) We are fighting for the right of everybody! Everybody HAS TO BE TREATED EQUALY!!! thank you for reading this

Replubican party
4983 days 15 hours ago
Nick24678
IM VERY SORRY I AM GOING TO HAVE TGO STEP DOWN FROM THIS GROUP.REASON BEING I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME I HOPE U UNDERSTAND (SWASH)
4983 days 15 hours ago
jasoncutie7542
nick :( but i want to be republican
4983 days 15 hours ago
jasoncutie7542
we'll protect you and this o'll country
4983 days 15 hours ago
jasoncutie7542
well this script is short and easy
everyone well be treated equally we arent fighting for our economy its for everyone
the money you make you earn you shall keep the money you properly earned it wont go to the poor slackers

this measge was was aproved by
Jasoncutie7542 and PaT

Republican Party

Tengaged President (2010-2014
4983 days 15 hours ago
jasoncutie7542
)
4983 days 14 hours ago
Zed55
Team name is Octane

We will protect you

We will help the people tengaged have fun and play smart.
This message is by Ian and Zed
4982 days 19 hours ago
Swash
Nick has officially left leaving his teammate stranded!! the winner of THIS week ( the one with the most points) will gain his teammate as a prize! his teammate no longer has to do this weeks challenge.
4982 days 13 hours ago
jasoncutie7542
then can i delete my posts ????????????????
4982 days 8 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Sorry. It is midterm week at my school...and i have to do good on them. So i must leave this game in order to focus on school. Sorry!

open group

Ballot Box - Political Warfare

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!