This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Winner Is!~

Topic » ~The Winner Is!~

3631 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Before we start I would like to thank the 17 drag queens who came out to play in this season. Thank you very much. Before we announce who wins let's crown the two Miss Congeniality Winners, Moxanne & Elusive Moment! Congratulations on spamming/being popular.
3631 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
In fourth place
Odessa Pleather my dear you are a funny queen but you needed more drive and polish to be our winner, sashay away.
3631 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
In third place.
Aliya Neptune. You were a shining star but not bright enough my dear, sashay away.
3631 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
In all my days of hosting design group games (Top Model/Project Runway/Drag Race) this was the hardest pick for a winner ever!
Will it be Miss Chievous, the queen who has the most polished looks of the season yet lacked flare and personality in most of the challenges?

or

Will it be Rim Hijab. the queen who is outside the box and outside of the middle east causing a stir with her zany outfits and hilarious performances?

http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014062206Bwm63lSeaCXyFd04TgIzvu&file=output_H98J99.gif&music= class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="500" height="365" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NHqUGfQpmcs" allowfullscreen frameborder="0">
I kind of figured
Well congrats rim, own that title with pride! I'm nothing short of completely satisfied with all my performances and placement, no regrets!
3631 days 5 hours ago
Moxii
Grats Rim :) All drama aside, you did a good job.
3631 days 4 hours ago
Olympia
Yay you did it Rim < 3333 But congrats to all us finalists and all the people who played < 333
3631 days 3 hours ago
Mantyke
Chi Chi was robbed but grats rim
3631 days 1 hour ago
donaam
HMU for all stars, tayvie
3631 days 1 hour ago
snowflake3
Yay!!! Congrats everyone this season, it was fucking HARD competing w/ you < 3

*bends over as Tayvie places crown on head, does a victory lap*
3631 days 1 hour ago
TheGoodMan
Some people wait a lifetime for a momennnntttt

like thiS!!
3631 days 1 hour ago
Olympia
Now I get to come back and win All-Stars y'all know it's coming
3630 days 22 hours ago
Giraffez
please i'm going to win all stars
3630 days 10 hours ago
zh1999
I want a second shot at the competition because I feel like I have so much potential as a young queen. I certainly think I shouldnt have been the first queen eliminated but it made me stronger.

open group

TDRXV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!