This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Second Runway~

Topic » ~The Second Runway~

3662 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
~cackles~
3662 days 19 hours ago
hugatree343
*struts down the runway*
3662 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
*struts*
3662 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Thank y'all for doing the challenge on time
Also I'm very excited for this group game so thanks for applying and playing everyone!~

Western:
I like your story. It seems like a Hallmark movie and it's cute. I like the idea of each person in the group picking a celebrity to go with.

Romance:
I laughed at your story but I think it's too ridiculous and it could have been a trainwreck for some of the runway. Which for some of you it was...

Horror:
The story of a girl being possessed and killing her friends seems a bit overplayed though you guys put hell of a lot of thought into this and thank you for doing so!
3662 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
*smiles*
3662 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
*waits for individule critic*
3662 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward

Giraffez Doris Buckel
Pwincess Valorie
Seraphine
Ophelia DeepCut
Broomhilda Van Pelt
Diane De Drame
Kween Tree

Good Job this week you are all safe. You may enjoy a cocktail in the interior illusions lounge.

The rest of you are the best and the worst this week.
3662 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
*claps*
3662 days 18 hours ago
hugatree343
omg yas ty
3662 days 18 hours ago
hugatree343
me strutting down the runway
3662 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
Chyna!- Girl this week you really turned it around. I love your character I think she's a headstrong stereotpye breaker and I love it. Your runway look is a bit weak and could be better but your drive is off the charts! Good job.

Faye!- Hunny what happened? No story just a post saying someone put this together for me? That screams laziness and one thing Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar can't have is laziness!

Latex!- I think you eptomized a sexy cowgirl tonight. In the workroom I see that you apologized to some of the girls and I'm proud of you that you could that. The drag game can be shady but it's nice to see when people apologize when they get too mean.

Rehab!- You said your girl for the horror movie was Asian...I never met an Asian girl with blonde and blue eyes...Something doesn't look right hunny and I'm a bit offended.

Tiffany!- I actually laughed when I saw your mug shot character. I think you're funny and you stood out in unique way this week and I wasn't expecting it, good job.

VCD!- No show? I'm disappointed.
3662 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
It was very tight between the top three but the winner this week is.
Chyna Rose! Condragulations you are the winner this week!
Latex and Tiffany you are also safe you top 3 may leave the runway!
3662 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
VCD...no excuse...you are up for elimination tonight.
3662 days 18 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
YES! Thank you so much *smiles and struts to the back of the stage*
3662 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
Rehab...you are safe you may join the other girls.

Faye that mean's you're up for elimination.
3662 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
Faye & Victoria you will have until tomorrow @ 5 PM EST to post lipsync cover of Pat Benatar's Heartbreaker.

Ladies it's time for you to lipsync for your lives!

Don't fuck it up!

open group

TDRXV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!