This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMPORTANT THREAD FOR ALL PLAYERS, VIEWERS, RSF ALUMNI AND FANS

Topic » IMPORTANT THREAD FOR ALL..

3008 days ago
RShowFreak
Just some thoughts I have had thinking things over:

--I do feel partially responsible for the blow ups because I didn't change the ruling with response to timed things and realize when people are playing something 7+ hours in a stressful thing, anger will occur and feelings arise so I  do want to sincerely apologize to everyone involved and while I was/am disappointed to the point it was brought to, I take full responsibility

--I genuinely want to finish this game out somehow because The Genius is in my opinion the greatest reality show of all time and I do want to do it justice.  The only issue I have is that for a reason I cannot fully divulge, I do have every match planned and I need to have a Death Match at F4 that was planned and honestly took me a while to plan out and type all the rules for the remainder of the game so I want to know how everyone wants to proceed with this.  If I stopped the Main Match at this point, splozojaems50 has the most points and would be safe and Halloween would have the least points and would be up for the Death Match against one of the remaining 2 so I would like opinions from those left on how to continue forward with this since I still have 1 Main Match and 2 Death Matches that I genuinely want to see played out.  I have received apologies from almost all parties involved and one possibility I thought of was allowing Halloween back but he would be in the Death Match with a severe penalty to allocate for it but I do want to hear opinions from everyone.

--I want to especially thank the players this season for putting up with the complicated rules and long games which are not typical of this franchise because I know it has been taxing.  While frustrated especially early on with the inactivity, it is only like this because I love the Genius and hosting and just really wanted to see how these games would play out so I honestly tried to take as many good games that could translate to internet play from the show and for selfish reasons just wanted to see them play out.

--A few weeks ago, I realized when Gen 1 ended, the 20th season started with inducting 5 players into the RSF Hall of Fame (BOBROCKS333, BBlover96, splozojames50, Piddu and sarge455) and I realized that Gen 2 deserved that as well so when the season is done I do want to have that induction ceremony for those who I feel deserve a spot in the RSF Hall of Fame.

--I decided while looking over my old season docs and having the memories that eventually the RSF Franchise will end.  I realized Gen 3 will probably be the end which I hope to cap off with a good couple of seasons at least.  My plan for that was that when all was said and done, I would have flashback threads for every season where I talk about my feelings about each season from my view, who I as a host thought would win and at times who I felt deserved to win and sometimes did and sometimes didn't.  I was just wondering if that is something people would be interested in since I don't wanna do it if no one reads/discusses it but it would only be for when I officially close the book on it.

--All in all, I host for one simple fact:  I love doing it.  I want these games to be fun and challenging although I do accept the fact sometimes I make it a little too hard for something that should be fun and I do want to continue doing it.  Sure I wish sometimes people were a bit more active when playing and that I wouldn't be criticized for sometimes having completely repetitive games every season (yes I am aware I recycle a lot of games, sue me, it's tough to think of new things after 31+ seasons planning and doing this.) but at the end of the day, I just like seeing how people think and how people react to certain things.

--I will continue to host at least for the time being and hope to finish this season strong if possible.  I want to continue hosting since I already had next season's format, and everything planned out for about a week now and am ready for it.  As lo
3008 days ago
RShowFreak
--I will continue to host at least for the time being and hope to finish this season strong if possible.  I want to continue hosting since I already had next season's format, and everything planned out for about a week now and am ready for it.  As long as there are people who want to play, I want to be there to host and while tough to deal with sometimes, I do want to genuinely thank everyone who has been a part of this franchise since it does mean something to me.  When I see people succeed and win, it feels like I do too.  When I see people lose in such close manners, I feel for them too.  I just hope the negativity brought on tonight is something I can learn from and hopefully everyone else can learn from too and hope it is something that can be moved on from and keep something that is very important to me (this series) alive and kicking,
3007 days 23 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I think you're a great host, and definitely should continue hosting! Although this last match seemed to be terrible, I enjoyed up to my elimination and I can safely
Say it was one of my favorites yet. Also, the flashback threads seem like a great idea!

P.S. You were always my favorite host, so when I saw you returned and we're starting Gen 3 I was ecstatic.
3007 days 23 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
I,d LOVE to see flashback threads and hope I'll be able to play in some of the gen 3 seasons
3007 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
^^

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!