This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reckoning 9

Topic » Reckoning 9

2361 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
We are now down to 5 teams so it is time to amp things up a bit.

Your next Reckoning will be NON-LIVE and will begin NOW.

Welcome to the next NON-LIVE Reckoning.

This Reckoning can be done without me online, thus it being NON-LIVE.

Today you will be playing Egg Toss.

In this challenge you and your partner will be tossing an egg back and forth for a MAXIMUM of 3 hours.

To begin this Reckoning, BOTH PLAYERS must mail me the phrase:

STARTS RECKONING

One player can then immediately begin by mailing me the phrase:

TOSSES EGG TO PARTNER

The other partner will then have to mail me the phrase:

CATCHES EGG

sometime between 3 minutes and 3 minutes, 30 seconds AFTER the egg was tossed (mail sent by their partner).

The player who then has the egg can start the process again by tossing the egg using the above phrase and this process continues as much as possible.

Timing in this is CRUCIAL.  That is because if the CATCHES EGG post is mailed to me before or after the official catch window then you DQ and automatically drop below all teams who did not DQ.  For the sake of this Reckoning, the mails will be judged by Tengaged time stamps.

So to clarify, if the egg is tossed at 12:00:00, then it must be caught by the other player between 12:03:00 and 12:03:30.  If the catch mail is sent any time not in that range then they would DQ.  If they caught it then, they may toss it right away or wait, depending on how ready they are and then their partner may continue.

You will do this as many times as you possibly can for a MAX of 3 hours.  The KEY is that before the 3 hour time limit, if you are still playing you must BOTH mail me the phrase:

FINISHES RECKONING

This phrase must be mailed BEFORE the 3 hour time limit hits (determined from the 2nd start mail which is the starting mail that is sent 2nd by your team between the 2 teammates).  If you do not send that phrase before the time limit you are still above those who DQ's but you will be penalized 5 tosses from your score.  If when time hits the egg is still in the air meaning after the egg was thrown the catch window occurs AFTER the 3 hour time limit, you do NOT need to catch it but you will be deemed having not finished the Reckoning and still receive the 5 toss penalty.

So once the Reckoning is started it will run for 3 hours MAX to be clear.

So the placements will be:

1. Teams who started and finished the Reckoning.
2. Teams who started the Reckoning but did not officially finish.
3. Teams who DQ'd by dropping the egg (mail not sent in catch window)
4. Teams who do not start the Reckoning.

The team who performs the most number of tosses wins this Reckoning, earns safety from the Pit and a spot in the Semi-Finals as well as the power to send any other team into the Reckoning.  In the event of a tie whoever had the least time in between tosses will win.  This time recorded will be the times in between the START mails and the 1st toss, between the egg being caught then thrown again by a player, and the time between the last catch and finishing the Reckoning.

The worst performing team (least tosses or other occurrences as defined by the list) will finish in LAST PLACE and AUTOMATICALLY face the next Pit.   If multiple teams DQ you will be ranked based on how many tosses you completed before being DQ'd.

You may start this Reckoning at any time and the deadline to FINISH will be ? est.  That means if you start less than 3 hours before the deadline, it will NOT be extended meaning you will simply have a smaller time to participate in the Reckoning.

Good luck.  If you have any questions ask them freely here.
2361 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
You may start this Reckoning at any time and the deadline to FINISH will be 3 am est TOMORROW (which is 26 hours from now).  That means if you start less than 3 hours before the deadline, it will NOT be extended meaning you will simply have a smaller time to participate in the Reckoning.
2361 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will reveal results at the deadline or earlier if everyone finishes early.
2360 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Results will be posted in a few minutes.
2360 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
here for 3am results
2360 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
*walks in bc I couldn't go to bed*
2360 days 11 hours ago
nick9811
Here
2360 days 11 hours ago
ticofernandez
Gl everyone
2360 days 11 hours ago
ticofernandez
Lol im late grats purple
2360 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Results:

LAST PLACE - BOBROCKS333/Pieguy555 (Did Not Attempt)

4th - nick9811/aiwfwyattroh - 5 tosses after playing for 20 minutes, 42 seconds

3rd - ticofernandez/rawr121 - 10 tosses after playing for 48 minutes, 25 seconds

2nd - Noxity/Jaxon - 17 tosses after a 5 toss penalty for being DQ'd at 1 hour, 18 minutes, 37 seconds

1st - Ethan000/semajdude - 53 tosses after playing for 2 hours, 57 minutes, 21 seconds

As the only team to not participate in this Reckoning that means BOBROCKS333 and Pieguy555 finish this Reckoning in Last Place and will AUTOMATICALLY face the next Pit.

As the team to complete the most tosses, Ethan000 and semajdude, you have earned safety from the Pit and a guaranteed spot in the Semi-Finals.  The decision is now in your hands.  You must discuss and AGREE on which other team will face off against BOBROCKS333 and Pieguy555 in the Pit.

You have until 10 pm est TOMORROW (FRIDAY) to mail me which pair you are sending in.  You both must send the same pair.  If you cannot agree and send different pairs, you will lose your safety and will be sent into the Pit YOURSELVES as the punishment.  You can change your mind and send different teams but the most recent mail you each send by the deadline will be your final choices.

IN ADDITION, as the tiebreaker you must say which matchups you prefer for The Pit.  You will pair BOBROCKS333 and Pieguy555 EACH with 1 member of the pair you agree to send in.  You must agree on this as well.  NOTE: This decision you make will only come into play as a TIEBREAKER.
2360 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
https://78.media.tumblr.com/80c915d20540b21bccbddcae9ce338d0/tumblr_n4o06kqjxB1rj04xho3_250.gif
2360 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
Honestly I was fine with the typo ;)
2360 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
Goodjob purple, good luck maroon.
2360 days 11 hours ago
nick9811
Congrats you guys

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!