This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF Season 45 Announcement

Topic » RSF Season 45 Announcement

2348 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
As Season 44 comes to a close, season 45 is on the horizon.

Due to a new job, my availability will be significantly cut down, and thus the season will be entirely NON-LIVE in which I will not need to be present for most events and results posted afterward.

However, I cannot yet reveal the format as there is one thing that must be addressed.

Season 45 will be a special season in that there will be special roles for certain people in the season.  They will not directly compete but will still vie for an RSF title in their own way.

With that said I can now reveal that LIVE TOMORROW at 10 pm est it is time to induct the THIRD CLASS into the RSF Hall of Fame.  Based solely on RSF Seasons 31-44, five new inductees will be introduced into the Hall of Fame.  The eligible players are those who played in AT LEAST 2 of those seasons and was never DQ'd from a season.  Only those seasons and their performance will be taken into account.  I have not yet decided who those 5 will be so if you would like to plead your own case or the case of others you may mail me.  Some things to address in your plea if needed:

--If you played in 4 or less seasons why should you be inducted into the RSF Hall of Fame with such a small resume?
--If you have never won a season in that span, why should you be inducted with no wins to your belt?
--If you have only won once in that span, why should you be inducted with just 1 good performance?

It is not purely who won/made finals/made it far.  It is from my viewpoint as a host and who I believe deserves to join the ranks.

Then for Season 45, the initial Hall of Fame class (Gen 1) who were coaches in RSF 20 will be INELIGIBLE for the season.  The Hall of Fame classes remaining (Gen 2 AND 3) will be offered special positions on the season to not only participate but will be involved in helping cast the season as well.  Similar to Coach's Game, they will not directly compete with the players but will be responsible for their own team of people and should one of their players win the season, they will also win the title of RSF Champion.  There will be 10 of them offered spots but less than 10 spots available (I will not reveal how many) so I will address that process when necessary.

Good luck.
2348 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Also to be clear, for the Gen 2 and 3 Hall of Fame, they are ONLY eligible for the season in the special roles and NOT as regular players
2348 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I won’t be sending my plea. If I’m picked I want you to pick me for your reasons. Good luck everyone!
2348 days 22 hours ago
Absol
I'm pleading my case because I have a personality unlike 90% of the winners, fuck off, I'm not answering your stupid questions because you won't pick me anyways.
2348 days 22 hours ago
mysterygame2
Same as Stoner.
2348 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
The 5 inductees are still not set in stone so am still open to pleas and suggestions.
2348 days ago
zorbo678
Here we go

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!