This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Circus 2

Topic » Circus 2

2317 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Christian_ was given the list of Circus Types and has chosen for this Circus to be:

SPAM

The next Circus will be:

Ribbons   vs.   Spinner554   vs.   Cryptspartan

It is a single elimination so only 1 of you will be eliminated.  BUT, if anyone chooses not to attempt the Circus, they will automatically be eliminated.

For this Circus you will be playing Wheel of Misfortune.

In this Circus, your goal is simple: spin a wheel as many times as possible.  However, you cannot spin the wheel yourself.  In order to spin the wheel you will need to get FIVE PEOPLE who are NOT or have not been a player this season to help you per spin.

So the way it works is as follows.

When you are ready to start, you will mail me the phrase:

BEGINS CIRCUS

When you mail me that phrase your time will officially start.  Your time will run until you have spun the wheel FIVE TIMES.

To spin the wheel, you must get FIVE PEOPLE to mail me the phrase: 

HELPS (YOUR EXACT USERNAME) PUSH THEIR WHEEL FOR SPIN (NUMBER OF SPIN)

So for the 1st spin if I was getting help, someone would mail ME (the host) the phrase:

HELPS RShowFreak PUSH THEIR WHEEL FOR SPIN 1.

When you get 5 people to mail me that phrase you will mail me the phrase:

COMPLETES WHEEL SPIN (NUMBER)

If you mail me that phrase after MORE than 5 people mail me to help you spin then you simply waste a person.  If you mail me that phrase when LESS than 5 people mail me to help you spin you will receive a 15 minute penalty for each person you did not get.

As you can see to complete 5 spins, you will need 25 separate people to help you.  Whenever someone mails me to help you they cannot help you again so be sure with who you get to help.

So to sum up it goes:

START MAIL
5 people mail me to help you with Spin 1
You mail me Spin 1 phrase
5 people mail me to help you with Spin 2
You mail me Spin 2 phrase
5 people mail me to help you with Spin 3
You mail me Spin 3 phrase
5 people mail me to help you with Spin 4
You mail me Spin 4 phrase
5 people mail me to help you with Spin 5
You mail me Spin 5 phrase
Time stops when I get the Spin 5 phrase

Ultimately the 2 who finish in the fastest times will remain in the game and rejoin their team while the slowest will be eliminated.

You will have until TOMORROW (Saturday) at 11 pm est to FINISH this Circus.  If you do not finish you will be eliminated so if you are close I suggest just mailing me the spin phrases and take the penalties to at least finish.  Anyone who does not finish by then will be eliminated.

You may start at any time and take as long as you need.

Good luck.
2316 days 12 hours ago
Absol
This circus is so ugly. Imagine doing spam willingly (:
2316 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Circus 2 Results:

Ribbons - DID NOT START
Spinner554 - DID NOT START
Cryptspartan - 6 hours, 16 minutes, 11 seconds (6 hours, 15 minutes of penalties)

I can now reveal that of the 3 competitors only 1 started and took the max amount of penalties.  I can reveal that tonight that was enough to survive so Cryptspartan you may rejoin your team.

Ribbons and Spinner554 you did not attempt the Circus by the deadline.  As you did not even attempt, despite this only being a single elimination since both of you showed no effort towards it, both of you will be eliminated tonight.  You have both been officially eliminated from RSF Season 45: American Grit 2.

What this means for you all since 2 people went home instead of 1 is that a future double elimination round will be converted into a single elimination round.

We now take a 2 day break to bring in the new year and on Tuesday, January 2 the next Evolution will begin.

Good luck and enjoy your short break.
2316 days 10 hours ago
Lalisa
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
2316 days 10 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Wow lol
2316 days 10 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
YES CRYPT KING OF STRATEGY
2316 days 8 hours ago
Absol
https://media.giphy.com/media/PaohnpaBaUka4/giphy.gif
2316 days 7 hours ago
Lalisa
rodrigueseve didn't die for our sins for 2 people not to do an elimination and get eliminated!!
2316 days 7 hours ago
Lalisa
https://78.media.tumblr.com/76968950e7906db60aaf7b9a09fa7b94/tumblr_inline_oyb1nnRk3U1vn6yvv_540.gif
2315 days 20 hours ago
Timster
https://media1.tenor.com/images/8d7779437013ee8c10279a822ed475ec/tenor.gif?itemid=4684354

I'm convinced that Spinner & Ribbons were hired actors to sabotage certain teams. Congrats to whomever paid them to do this, you succeeded. You won the battle but you will not win the war.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/f28b1221360a1842c17d4a5af90fe6ec/tumblr_inline_oaqtlqv9kv1unuhgy_500.gif
2315 days 17 hours ago
temponeptune
I legit can’t rn
Crypt is a challenge dominator with the max penalty

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!