This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Circus 4

Topic » Circus 4

2308 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Christian_ was given the list of Circus Types and has chosen for this Circus to be:

SPEED

The next Circus will be:

Noxity   vs.   temponeptune   vs.   Cryptspartan

It is a double elimination so 2 of the 3 of you will be eliminated.  BUT, if anyone chooses not to attempt the Circus, they will automatically be eliminated.

For this Circus you will be playing Express Mail.

In this Circus, the concept is very simple.  You will simply have to mail me the number 1 to 30 in separate mails with each number in its own separate mail.

To start your time you will mail me the phrase:

BEGINS CIRCUS

The next mail you send me will have the number 1 in it.
Then the next mail will have the number 2.
This will continue until you give me the number 30.

Once you send mails with all 30 numbers you will mail me the phrase:

FINISHES CIRCUS

in order to stop your time.  Your official time will be from the moment you send me the start mail to the moment you send me the finish mail. 

If at any point either of the phrases you sent are incorrect or the numbers are sent out of order then your score for that run is a DQ.  A DQ'd score will be whatever the time would have been normally but it will automatically be ranked below any other DQ'd scores.  BUT, for each number you miss completely meaning if it is not sent at all will add on a 1 minute penalty to your DQ'd time.  The 1 minute penalty will only be added if a number is completely missed and not mailed to me.

If you DQ though it is not over.  That is because you are allowed multiple attempts in this Circus.  You are allowed to attempt this Circus A MAXIMUM OF 5 TIMES.  HOWEVER, the catch is whatever is the MOST RECENT attempt is what will be your official score.  So if you use every attempt then whatever was done 5th (last attempt) is your score.  You are not required to use all attempts and can stop if you are satisfied with your time.

Ultimately the 1 who has the fastest time will remain in the game and rejoin their team while the 2 players with the slowest times will be eliminated.  If there is a tie in times then whoever achieved that in the least attempts wins.  If that is tied still I will judge your next best time out of your attempts.  If after all of that there is still a tie then a new tiebreaker will be revealed.

You will have until TOMORROW (Monday) at 11:30 pm est (just over 24 hours from now) to FINISH this Circus.  If you do not finish you will be eliminated.  Anyone who does not finish by then will be eliminated.

You may start at any time and take as long as you need.

If you have any questions or need clarifications just ask.

Good luck.
2308 days 11 hours ago
Noxity
*Intro music plays as Noxity walks into the Circus*

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1BGQBaSZ4G1G/giphy.gif
2308 days 11 hours ago
Absol
please dont mail me saying im competing in a circus that actually fucked me up for a hot second
2308 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
I mail the Cadres of the players in the Circus so they know it's posted and can talk with their team member on strategies for it and remind them to do it.
2307 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Before I reveal the results I can reveal this was a close Circus.  At one point during the Circus, each of the 3 competitors had the best time.  Noxity only used 3 attempts while temponeptune and Cryptspartan used all 5 attempts.  Remember that it is NOT the fastest attempt you had which is your score but your most recent score.

Circus 4 Results:

Cryptspartan - 43 seconds
Noxity - 44 seconds
temponeptune - 48 seconds

That means with the fastest time, Cryptspartan you have survived this Circus, remain in the game and can now rejoin your team.

With the slowest times, I am sorry temponeptune and Noxity but you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 45: American Grit 2.  It was a valiant effort but tonight it was not enough.  I hope to see you again in the future.

To the rest of you, the next Evolution will be posted shortly.
2307 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
YES KING CRYPT

2-0
2307 days 9 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Good game guys
2307 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
The fastest registered time during the Circus was 39 seconds by temponeptune but he chose to use more attempts instead of sticking with it.
2307 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Ugh

https://78.media.tumblr.com/149ef136746f2199f2f87bc24b468a5c/tumblr_n7rc5ub7VO1tf66h8o9_250.gif
2307 days 8 hours ago
Absol
https://78.media.tumblr.com/4c0bc2920a998e17e203b544cb656e93/tumblr_inline_owtj8qvxLp1rqinb4_500.gif
2306 days 19 hours ago
Timster
Wow I did that.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!