This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evolution 5

Topic » Evolution 5

2306 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's Evolution.

Today you are playing One of a Kind.

In this challenge each of you will answer 15 questions about Reality TV Shows.  Your goal is to be as unique as possible and not have your answers match other people.  You will earn penalty points for each person who guesses the same answer as you.  If 2 people guess the same answer they each earn 2 penalty points and so on.  If you are the only person to guess an answer then you earn 0 penalty points.  The catch is that whichever people guessed the most popular answer will earn an additional 10 penalty points.

If a player gives an answer that is incorrect they will earn the maximum amount of points (17) PLUS the 10 point penalty for most popular answer.  If a player does not give an answer at all then they earn TWICE the amount of maximum points (34) PLUS the 10 point penalty for the most popular answer.

The questions are:

1. What is the name of a Survivor tribe (U.S. Survivor) that was represented by a Purple Buff?
2. What is the name of a U.S. Survivor season that ended with a woman finishing in 1st place and a man finishing in 2nd place?
3. What is the name of a Big Brother player (U.S. or Canada) that was evicted the week/round immediately after they were the Head of Household? FIRST AND LAST NAME REQUIRED.
4. What is the name of a Big Brother player (U.S. or Canada) that was evicted in a tie vote?  FIRST AND LAST NAME REQUIRED.
5. What is the name of an Amazing Race team (U.S. or Canada) that finished in a worst placement than a team they used the Yield on in that leg?  FIRST NAMES ONLY REQUIRED
6. What is the name of an Amazing Race team (U.S. or Canada) that has used an Express Pass on at least 1 leg?  FIRST NAMES ONLY REQUIRED
7. What is the name of a Bachelor Contestant (U.S.) from Nick Viall's season (most recent completed season) who has earned a rose during a date?  FIRST AND LAST NAME REQUIRED.
8. What is the name of a Dancing with the Stars (U.S.) Celebrity who has won a season with Derek Hough as their professional partner?  FIRST AND LAST NAME REQUIRED.
9. What is the name of a Voice finalist (U.S.) who has had multiple coaches throughout their season? (due to being stolen)  FIRST AND LAST NAME REQUIRED.
10. What is the name of a The Challenge (MTV, U.S.) contestant who has won AT LEAST 3 eliminations in a single season?  FIRST AND LAST NAME REQUIRED.
11. What is the name of a The Challenge (MTV, U.S.) contestant who has finished multiple finals (i.e. Final Challenges)?  FIRST AND LAST NAME REQUIRED.
12. What is the name of an Are You The One? Perfect Match (U.S.) who has won a challenge but was NOT voted into the Truth Booth in a round they were eligible to be voted into the Truth Booth for winning/being a top finisher in the Getaway challenge?  FIRST AND LAST NAMES REQUIRED
13. What is the name of an Are You The One? contestant (U.S.) who has been in the Truth Booth more than once in a season?  FIRST AND LAST NAME REQUIRED
14. What is the name of an American Ninja Warrior contestant who has completed Stage 1 of the Las Vegas National Finals in more than 1 season?  FIRST AND LAST NAME REQUIRED.
15. What is the name of a The Genius contestant who has won multiple Death Matches in a season?  FIRST AND LAST NAME REQUIRED.

Each individual gets ONE SUBMISSION.  When you send me your answers they will only be counted if the mail is titled:

EVOLUTION 5 SUBMISSION

Each team's score will be the average amount of penalty points meaning I will add up the total amount of penalty points earned by all members of a team and divide it by the number of players on that team.

The 2 teams who have the lowest average amount of penalty points will win this Evolution and earn safety from the Circus and elimination.  They will also earn the right to both save a player from elimination and choose the Circus type (1 team gets each).  The 3 bottom teams will have to face the Circus where either the team or the Cadre (depending on placement) will choose who will face the Circus.

Teams will have until TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 3 am est (24 hours from now) to send me their one submission.

I can reveal this round is a normal single elimination round so only 1 of the 3 in the Circus will be eliminated.

If you have any questions you can mail me.

Good luck.

You may begin whenever.
2306 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
To clarify, for question 1, if the buff is any shade of purple it is acceptable.
2306 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
THESE ARE THE ANSWERS I AM USING. USE THESE AT YOUR OWN RISK:

1. Solana
2. Survivor: Game Changers - Mamanuca Islands
3. Kent Blackwelder
4. Bill "Bunky" Miller
5. Adam Malis and Rebecca Cardon
6. Jill Haney and Thomas Wolfard
7. Christen Whitney
8. Amber Riley
9. Josh Gallagher
10. Jillian Zoboroski
11. Sarah Rice
12. Devin Walker and Rashida Beach
13. Brandon Tindel
14. Drew Drechsel
15. Hong Jin-Ho
2306 days 19 hours ago
GentlemanG
I am using those as well! Let’s get 3 penalty points!
2306 days 18 hours ago
Absol
i invented that strategy where are my royalties
2305 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
I am finishing tallying results.

Some notes:

SPELLING COUNTED so if you spelled something wrong it is deemed incorrect.

If multiple answers were tied for most popular answer then anyone who answered any of those answers receive the 10 point penalty.

I will post scores only so far.  I will post a chart with all answers later on.
2305 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Evolution 5 Results:

Penalty Points - Player

102 - mysterygame2

91 - GentlemanG
124 - Pieguy555
144 - michael222
149 - zorbo678

69 - Cryptspartan
77 - Ryan_Jambe
105 - jman96
124 - iYBF

42 - Leonine_Divine
62 - Max7313
70 - Lalisa
75 - nick9811
80 - Gamerden13

55 - rawr121
83 - coolexchangestudent
175 - Dibby1010

1st - Blue Team - 65.8 penalty points
2nd - Yellow Team - 93.75 penalty points
*SAFETY*
3rd - Red Team - 102 penalty points
4th - Gray Team - 104.33 penalty points
5th - Green Team - 127 penalty points

Blue and Yellow teams you have earned safety from the upcoming Circus.  Christian_ as Cadre on the 1st place team you will choose either to save a player from the Circus or choose the type of game the Circus will be.  aiwfwyattroh as the Cadre on the 2nd place team you will choose whatever Christian_ does not.

Red, Gray and Green Teams you are now at risk of elimination and the Circus.  Red Team you finish in 3rd place but as you are a team of 1, mysterygame2 you will automatically participate in the next Circus.  This also means because you are the only member left of your team you CANNOT be saved by 1 of the winning Cadres since you have no other teammates to take your place.  Gray and Green Teams for losing your fate is in the hands of your Cadres.  Absol and Ethan000 you will single-handedly choose which of your team members will participate in the Circus.

All decisions are due by TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 11 pm est.  Once I reveal the results I will also post the Circus tomorrow.

Good luck.
2305 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
DECISIONS are due TODAY (Wednesday) at 11 pm est.

I will post all answers shortly.
2305 days 22 hours ago
Max7313
*looks at the other coaches* wow... y'all really came out here to make fools of yourselves huh.... hmph, tragic.
2305 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Full Answers:

https://imgur.com/a/Zsenp

KEY:

--Answers with RED TEXT mean it was spelled incorrectly or the guess was wrong (27 penalty points each)

--Answers with PURPLE BACKGROUND are unique answers (0 penalty points each)

--Answers with WHITE/NO BACKGROUND are answers repeated by multiple people but NOT the most popular answer (penalty points dependent on number to guess it)

--Answers with BROWN BACKGROUND are answers repeated by multiple people AND the most popular answer (penalty points dependent on number to guess it PLUS 10 PENALTY POINTS)

If there are any glaring mistakes, just let me know and I will correct it if necessary.

NOTE: For some answers like the Survivor Seasons, as long as I knew the season I accepted it and just posted which one was guessed.
2305 days 21 hours ago
Timster
Was this basically a luck game? Mess, proud of you Nolan, you know what to do in the circus!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!