This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evolution 6

Topic » Evolution 6

2303 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's Evolution.

Today you are playing Shot for Shot.

In this challenge each team's players will have to work together to make as many shots as they can in their individual team thread.  The way it works is the first player to start a cycle on the team will post the phrase:

PICKS UP BALL

then that players has a choice.  They can pass the ball to another player on their team in order to make the shot worth more points by posting the phrase:

PASSES BALL TO (TEAMMATE'S EXACT USERNAME)

or score the ball by posting the phrase:

SCORES BALL

Only players will be allowed to post in their group threads, not other people and NOT CADRES.  Each individual can only touch the ball in a cycle ONCE.  When the ball is scored the score will be: (number of people who touched the ball in that cycle)/(total number of people on that team).  So if 2 members of a 4 person team touched the ball before it is scored, then that scored ball will be worth 2/4 points which is (0.5 or 1/2).  Once a ball is scored you may immediately start another cycle.

If someone gets locked out (if only 1 person picks up and scores consistently), I will not post to unlock it and anyone who is not a current player can post to unlock it.

As we are now down to 4 teams, the game will now adjust.

The ONE TEAM who has the most points will win this Evolution and earn safety from the Circus and elimination.  They will also earn the right to choose the Circus type.  The Circus Save portion has now ENDED now that we are down to only 4 teams.  The 3 bottom teams will have to face the Circus where either the team or the Cadre (depending on placement) will choose who will face the Circus.

Teams will have until TOMORROW (Saturday) at 3 am est (just under 24 hours) to score as many points as possible.

I can reveal this round is a normal single elimination round so only 1 of the 3 in the Circus will be eliminated.

If you have any questions you can mail me.

Good luck.

You may begin whenever once I post all 4 team threads.
2303 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
To be clear, the player that scores the ball is whoever is last to have it.
2303 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
To be clear you do NOT have to pass the ball.  One person can pick it up and score but it would then be worth the least amount of available points for a shot.
2303 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
It was pointed out to me in the rules of a typo. To be clear ONLY PLAYERS can post in the threads. If you get locked out you cannot get someone out of the game to help break it.
2303 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Note that I will be home a bit later tonight and I need to catch up on pages as I'm up to around 1 pm today from earlier so I'll get results up asap
2302 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Evolution 6 Results:

1st - Yellow Team - 1,071.25 points
*SAFETY*
2nd - Blue Team - 801.8 points
3rd - Gray Team - 149 points
4th - Green Team - 109.5 points

Yellow team you have earned safety from the upcoming Circus.  aiwfwyattroh as Cadre on the 1st place team you will choose the type of game the Circus will be. 

Blue, Gray and Green Teams you are now at risk of elimination and the Circus.  Blue Team for finishing in 3rd place you will all vote 1 person into the Circus.  Majority rules.  If there is a tie then no matter how the tie went, Christian_'s vote as Cadre will be the tiebreaker.  Gray and Green Teams for losing your fate is in the hands of your Cadres.  Absol and Ethan000 you will single-handedly choose which of your team members will participate in the Circus.

All decisions are due by TOMORROW (Sunday) at 2 am est.  Once I reveal the results I will also post the Circus tomorrow.

Good luck.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!