This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evolution 10

Topic » Evolution 10

2310 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's Evolution.

Tonight you will be playing Let's Make A Deal.

In this Evolution, 64 cards representing different resources will be divided between the 8 of you.

The resources are as follows:

8 COAL
8 STEEL
8 WOOD
7 WATER
7 OIL
7 RICE
7 GOLD
7 DIAMOND
5 BOMB

Your goal is to trade cards/resources with other players in order to collect all of one resource.  The first player to do so then finish the Evolution as described below will win the Evolution.

The way it works is you may discuss openly with other players cards and trade as follows:

When you want to trade BOTH PLAYERS must mail me the phrase:

I trade (CARDS YOU ARE TRADING) to (EXACT USERNAME OF PLAYER YOU TRADE WITH) for (CARDS YOU ARE RECEIVING)

When you mail this you must send it to BOTH MYSELF AND THE PERSON YOU ARE TRADING WITH.

So for example I could mail myself and the person I trade with, nbkiller the phrase:

I trade 1 COAL to nbkiller for 1 DIAMOND

When both players mail me then the trade is official and you do not need my confirmation for it, you just need to send the trade phrase and receive 1 from your opponent with me tagged in both mails.

All trades must be for EQUAL CARDS meaning if you give 2 cards in a single trade you MUST receive 2 cards.  You are allowed to trade as much or as little as you wish.

If you collect all of a single resource then you finish the Evolution by posting IN THIS TOPIC the phrase:

PRESSES FINISH BUTTON

The first person to collect all cards of a single resource and post the finish phrase here wins the Evolution.  If that player wins collecting any of the resources consisting of 8 or 7 cards then they win the Evolution and the person who is in possession of the most BOMB cards will be Last Place and earn a guaranteed spot in the Circus.  If multiple people are tied for most BOMB cards then whichever of those tied has the most number of different type of resource cards will finish in Last Place.  If that is tied, the Evolution winner will choose one of the tied players to finish in Last Place ALONG with their normal power of choosing anyone else to join the Circus.

If a player wins by collecting all the BOMB cards then they win the Evolution as normal but will receive an extra reward in that they will BOTH have an advantage in the next Evolution and have the power to give a disadvantage to another person in the next Evolution.  In this event, the last place player will be whoever has the most number of different types of resource cards.  If that is tied then the Evolution winner will choose one of the tied players to finish in Last Place ALONG with their normal power of choosing anyone else to join the Circus.

A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE for this Evolution is that you must be 100% truthful in all trades or when finishing.  That means when trading you can only give away cards you actually have.  In addition, you may only post the finish phrase if you actually collected all of a single resource.  If in a trade you are caught lying OR you post the finish phrase without having collected all of a single resource you will AUTOMATICALLY be DISQUALIFIED, finish in Last Place AND have a SIGNIFICANT DISADVANTAGE in the Circus almost ensuring your elimination.  If this occurs, the Evolution will still continue to get a winner and the disqualified player cannot participate and all their cards are considered out of the game so if they were holding 3 BOMB CARDS then those cards are out and a player only needs to collect the 2 remaining BOMB CARDS to have collected all cards of a single resource since the rest are out of play.  If multiple players are disqualified then ALL of them will be placed in the Circus with a disadvantage.  So all I ask is to play this straight up.

The winner as described above will win this Evolution and earn safety from the Circus.  They will also earn the power to send another player into the Circus and give their Cadre the power to send another player into the Circus.  The last place player as described above will finish in last place and automatically earn a spot in the Circus.

There is a deadline to this challenge.  Teams will have until TOMORROW (Friday) at 2 am est (just under 22 hours) to finish this Evolution.  If the Evolution is not finished by the deadline then the Last Place player is determined (via number of bombs/most number of resources) and all their cards are taken out of play (similar to a DQ scenario) and if a player has all of a single resource remaining they win and this process continues by eliminating the "last place player" of those remaining until there is a winner.  If a winner is not determined by then a solution will be shown at the reveal.

I can reveal this round is a single elimination round so only 1 of the 3 in the Circus will be eliminated.

If you have any questions you can mail me and I will try to answer but know I will be offline most of the day.

Good luck.

You may begin when I mail you your cards.
2310 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
The cards will be randomly divided between each of the 8 players.
2310 days ago
RShowFreak
To be clear if someone finishes the evolution you can still keep playing to collect one set of resources just in case they incorrectly press the button and dq'd but keep in mind once you press the button and finish the evolution you are out and can no longer trade with any other players
2309 days 23 hours ago
Lalisa
PRESSES FINISH BUTTON
2309 days 21 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
PRESSES FINISH BUTTON
2309 days 21 hours ago
nick9811
PRESSES FINISH BUTTON
2309 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
When you wake up to your mindless puppets all finishing the challenge
https://78.media.tumblr.com/91a74594b9e519d4c695043a6ba11d7c/tumblr_inline_ozdzr8DhIs1v1a8as_540.gif
2309 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
I won't be able to post results until the deadline so if you can keep playing just in case all those who pressed the button dq'd
2309 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Before I reveal the results, I can now reveal that every resource was divided so that at least 1 member of each of the 3 former teams had possession of at least 1 of the resources.  So each resource was divided so at least 1 former member of the Green, Yellow and Blue team each had part of all resources.

The first person to press the button was Lalisa.

When Lalisa pressed the button, they had collected all of 1 resource, RICE.  That means, Lalisa wins this Evolution and has earned safety from the Circus.  Lalisa will have the power to send any other player besides the Last Place player into the Circus and the ability to choose the Circus type.  In addition, Christian_ as Lalisa's Cadre will also have the power to send any other player besides the Last Place player into the Circus.

Once Lalisa pressed the button, the Circus ended meaning any trades or button presses occurring after that were null and void and did not count.

For the Last Place player, all five bombs were divided with five different players having 1 bomb in their possession.  Those players were GentlemanG, Lalisa, nick9811, Pieguy555 and iYBF.  As the Evolution winner, Lalisa cannot finish in Last Place and thus we leave 4 people with 1 bomb each.  The number of different resource cards each had when the Evolution ended were:

6 - Pieguy555 (Coal, Wood, Water, Oil, Gold, Bomb)

5 - GentlemanG (Steel, Wood, Water, Diamond, Bomb)
5 - nick9811 (Coal, Oil, Gold, Diamond, Bomb)
4 - iYBF (Coal, Steel, Wood, Bomb)

Thus with the most number of resource types, Pieguy555 finishes this Evolution in Last Place and will automatically face the next Circus.

Lalisa and Christian_, all your decisions are due by TOMORROW (Saturday) at 2 am est (just under 24 hours from now).  Once I reveal the results I will also post the Circus tomorrow.

Good luck.
2309 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
Nice work Lalisa 馃憤

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!