This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 10

Topic » Elimination 10

2232 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly.

Since only Nopdong is at risk we will start with the Blacklist Elimination where it will be revealed if a player was eliminated or not.
2232 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is time for the Blacklist Elimination.  I will reveal it the same way as a normal elimination and will reveal either the name of the eliminated player or say NOBODY was eliminated.

With that said, I can reveal that tonight's player eliminated via the Blacklist is
2232 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
tundrahenry101

tundrahenry101, your name has been entered into the Blacklist twice and thus you have been eliminated.

I am sorry tundrahenry101, you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 46: Society Game.  I hope to see you again in the future.
2232 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
https://78.media.tumblr.com/44cd1cb20723dd08e4070ba928cc086a/tumblr_oobz0gouY91w7ty5ho2_400.gif
2232 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
I am sorry Jake for putting you in danger this week and indirectly being the reason you got eliminated. That was not my intention as I wanted you to stay in this game but I was just a little naive I guess..
2232 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Info on Leaders posted tonight and challenge info up tomorrow
2232 days 5 hours ago
wuau
I am so sorry man, we have never talked馃槓
2231 days 23 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Patrick I told u this would happen... wtf. Good game everyone!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!