This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 3

Topic » Challenge 3

2189 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
This will be a TEAM Challenge.

The eliminated players gave Novamax243 the power to draft the teams, with there being 4 teams of 6 having them draft their own teams then draft the remaining 12 into 2 more teams and they are as follows:

Team A:

Novamax243
Lemjam6
IceBeast
EliOrtiz1234
Christian_
MoooHades

Team B:

GentlemanG
mysterygame2
AlanDuncan
jojo7784
Ethan000
Absol

Team C:

nick9811
Noxity
FrenchMaid
Vixens
DBWs
rawr121

Team D:

Patrick319
MrPokeguy9
Skyler_TW
sarge455
Lalisa
AlexTheGreat

This is called Hot Potato.

In this challenge, each Team will have their own topic representing their arena.  The team will have to play Hot Potato, passing off a ball amongst themselves.  The goal is to complete as many laps as possible with 1 lap involving every member of the team touching the ball.

To start, 1 member will post the phrase:

PICKS UP BALL

then they will pass the ball to another team member by posting the phrase:

PASSES BALL TO (teammate's EXACT username)

As always spelling counts and capitalization does not.

The team member with the ball will then have to pass the ball to another player who has not yet touched the ball in that lap.

When the last person receives the ball that is 1 lap completed and they continue the cycle by passing it back to the person who started with the ball.

The 1st lap is CRUCIAL because it will determine the order you pass the ball which must BE THE SAME FOR EVERY LAP.

Each team will have until TOMORROW (Friday) at 11 pm est (just under 24 hours from now) to complete as many laps as possible.

When the deadline hits if a team is in the middle of a lap they will get partial credit for the lap.

The ONE TEAM who completes the most laps will win this challenge, earn safety from Elimination and earn the right to vote in ANY TWO PLAYERS into Elimination.  The team will vote and majority rules.  If after the vote there is a tie for the 2 players voted in, there is no re-vote and instead the team members who won will lose their safety and face their own Double Cross to determine which of them will participate as the voted in players.

The ONE TEAM who completes the least laps will participate in the Double Cross.

Good luck.

I will create the threads and when posted you may begin.
2188 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Challenge 3 Results:

Full Laps Completed - Team

10 - Team D

7 - Team B
5 - Team A
3 - Team C

With the most laps, Congratulations Team D (Patrick319, Lalisa, Skyler_TW, AlexTheGreat, MrPokeguy9, sarge455).  You win this challenge and have earned safety from Elimination.

Now ALL OF YOU have a task to complete before the vote reveal tomorrow.

The Challenge winners, Patrick319, Lalisa, Skyler_TW, AlexTheGreat, MrPokeguy9, sarge455, will now have to select ANY TWO players to send into Elimination.  The 2 players will be GUARANTEED to NOT face each other and will each face 1 person participating in the Double Cross.  They can vote any 2 people in, if they vote in players from the Double Cross that will only reduce the number of players participating in the Double Cross.  They are allowed to change their votes but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is set.  For a team, each individual will vote and MAJORITY RULES.  If there is a tie and not a clear consensus on which 2 people are voted in then they will lose their safety and will participate in a Double Cross where 2 will go from winning the challenge to being the 2 people automatically sent into Elimination as the voted in players as a penalty for not coming to a decision.

ALL OTHER PLAYERS, you must send me ALL TIMES you are AVAILABLE on Sunday for the Elimination should you be voted in/chosen to participate.  After the vote reveal I will establish a time for the Elimination based on the times with those who end up being voted in having more influence in the time.  NOTE: YOU ARE NOT SAYING WHEN YOU WANT IT, you saw ALL TIMES you can make it because THERE IS A POSSIBILITY I PICK A TIME YOU CANNOT BE PRESENT so try and give as many times as possible.  If you do not send times by the vote reveal then you simply will have NO SAY in when the Elimination will be on Wednesday.

All this will be due by TOMORROW (Saturday) at 11 pm est which is 23 hours, 30 minutes from now.

Good luck.
2188 days 11 hours ago
Absol
https://78.media.tumblr.com/31d53cf916c27a843b75ad9fcc6fa20b/tumblr_p73pvyy0eT1slns15o3_500.gif
2188 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Also since it got cut off, Team C (nick9811, Noxity, FrenchMaid, Vixens, DBWs, rawr121) since you completed the fewest laps you will face the Double Cross.
2187 days 11 hours ago
GentlemanG
RShowFreak is a loser.
2187 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the challenge winner's votes to send into Elimination:

For this vote it is Majority Rules.

Voter                                Vote 1                                Vote 2

Patrick319                                EliOrtiz1234                                jojo7784
MrPokeguy9                                EliOrtiz1234                                jojo7784
Skyler_TW                                Absol                                jojo7784
sarge455                                EliOrtiz1233                                jojo7784
Lalisa                                EliOrtiz1234                                jojo7784
AlexTheGreat                                EliOrtiz1234                                jojo7784

Vote Tally:

6 - jojo7784
5 - EliOrtiz1234

1 - Absol

They have voted for jojo7784 and EliOrtiz1234 to participate in tomorrow's Elimination.

That leaves the following players in the Double Cross with 2 facing off against those chosen:

nick9811, Noxity, FrenchMaid, Vixens, DBWs, rawr121

Based on the times I received, those voted in have more say in the times then the times of the Double Cross participants were also taken into consideration but not as much as those sent in since there is the chance they may not even play, the LIVE Elimination will occur TODAY (Sunday) at 9 pm est.

For those in the Double Cross, you must mail me WHO IN THE DOUBLE CROSS you want to send into the Elimination should you pull the Double Cross and are not present to reveal your decision.  You must send your TOP THREE CHOICES.  If you do not send me your choices and are not present to make a decision LIVE then YOU WILL BE STRIPPED OF THE DOUBLE CROSS and WILL BE SENT INTO ELIMINATION INSTEAD.  So make sure to mail me your choices before the assigned time.

Good luck.
2187 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: You can send me different top 3 depending which of jojo7784 and EliOrtiz1234 you are determining the opponent for
2187 days 11 hours ago
GentlemanG
Yeah so that's that on that.

Boring cast.
2187 days 11 hours ago
Absol
me when i get one vote
https://i.imgur.com/48QIgFZ.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!