This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 4

Topic » Challenge 4

2186 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
This will be an PAIR Challenge.

The eliminated players gave Lalisa the power to decide the pairs and they are as follows:

Absol/nick9811
AlanDuncan/EliOrtiz1234
AlexTheGreat/Novamax243
Christian_/Lalisa
DBWs/rawr121
Ethan000/Lemjam6
FrenchMaid/jojo7784
GentlemanG/MoooHades
IceBeast/Skyler_TW
MrPokeguy9/mysterygame2
Patrick319/sarge455

This is called Back and Forth.

In this challenge each pair has to continually hit their ball as many times as possible without it touching the ground.  This will be done via Tengaged mail.

When both members of a pair are ready to begin the must BOTH mail me the phrase:

LAUNCHES BALL

when I receive the phrase from the 2nd person the time will begin.  If one person sends the mail, the 2nd person must mail the start phrase within 5 minutes of their partner for the time to officially begin.  If one just mails the phrase and 5 minutes pass without the partner starting then you just have to both mail me the phrase again to start.

6 to 8 minutes after the pair has begun ANY PERSON can hit the ball by mailing me the phrase:

VOLLEYS BALL

From this point on partners must ALTERNATE hitting the ball waiting 6 to 8 minutes from the previous mail of their partner.  I will be basing it on the Tengaged time stamp so you must communicate effectively.

If you mail me the official phrase outside of a designated hit time when you are meant to mail me (before 6 minutes or after 8 minutes during the run) then you DQ and your run ends.  As a penalty, 5 hits will be deducted from their total score.

If during your run both you and your partner want to stop your run and finish the challenge then BOTH OF YOU must mail me the phrase CATCHES BALL.  That mail can be sent at ANY TIME but once I receive it from BOTH PEOPLE the run ends with your official score.

Your goal is to get as many total hits as possible.  If a pair does not start by the deadline then they immediately DROP below ALL OTHER PAIRS and place themselves in the Double Cross.

You will have until TOMORROW (Tuesday) at 2:30 am est (just over 24 hours from now) to START this challenge.  If you are still playing after the deadline but started before it then you may continue until you finish.  Results will then be posted after all teams who started before the deadline finished.

The ONE PAIR with the most number of hits will win this challenge, earn safety from Elimination and earn the right to vote in ANY TWO PLAYERS into Elimination.  The pair will discuss and must agree who they send in otherwise they will lose their immunity and will instead be sent into Elimination as the voted in players.

The FOUR PAIRS with the least number of hits will participate in the Double Cross.

If there is a tie, any DQ'd pairs will rank worse than those that finished.  If there is still a tie, whoever played in the SHORTEST amount of time (time from the start of the challenge which is when the 2nd member sends the start phrase to the moment the challenge ended or pair DQ'd) will be ranked higher.  If we are still tied after that then all those tied will receive the win/punishment.

Good luck.

You may begin at any point.
2186 days 5 hours ago
GentlemanG
I was set up LMAO
2185 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Results posted shortly
2185 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Challenge 4 Results

I can reveal that all teams at least started the challenge.

# of Hits - Pair (Time) *Note if they DQ'd the 5 hit penalty will already be reflected in the score.

65 - Christian_/Lalisa (7 hours, 2 minutes, 7 seconds)

54 - AlexTheGreat/Novamax243 (5 hours, 38 minutes, 56 seconds)
50 - Ethan000/Lemjam6 (5 hours, 26 minutes, 54 seconds)
33 - FrenchMaid/jojo7784 (3 hours, 23 minutes, 45 seconds)
29 - GentlemanG/MoooHades (3 hours, 6 minutes, 11 seconds)
24 - DBWs/rawr121 (2 hours, 31 minutes, 2 seconds)
20 - AlanDuncan/EliOrtiz1234 (DQ after 2 hours, 40 minutes, 49 seconds)

*DOUBLE CROSS*

18 - MrPokeguy9/mysterygame2 (DQ after 2 hours, 20 minutes, 1 second)
3 - Absol/nick9811 (DQ after 1 hour, 19 seconds)
-2 - Patrick319/sarge455 (DQ after 26 minutes, 42 seconds)
-4 - IceBeast/Skyler_TW (DQ after 15 minutes, 55 seconds)

With the most hits, Congratulations Christian_ and Lalisa.  You win this challenge and have earned safety from Elimination.

Now ALL OF YOU have a task to complete before the vote reveal tomorrow.

The Challenge winners, Christian_ and Lalisa, will now have to select ANY TWO players to send into Elimination.  The 2 players will be GUARANTEED to NOT face each other and will each face 1 person participating in the Double Cross.  Christian_ and Lalisa can vote any 2 people in, if they votes in players from the Double Cross that will only reduce the number of players participating in the Double Cross.  They are allowed to change their votes but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is set.  Since we have 2 people who won and majority rules, both players must send THE SAME VOTE otherwise there is a tie.  If both players do not send the same vote and a tie occurs then they will lose their safety and will be go from winning the challenge to being the 2 people automatically sent into Elimination as the voted in players as a penalty for not coming to a decision.

ALL OTHER PLAYERS, you must send me ALL TIMES you are AVAILABLE on Wednesday for the Elimination should you be voted in/chosen to participate.  After the vote reveal I will establish a time for the Elimination based on the times with those who end up being voted in having more influence in the time.  NOTE: YOU ARE NOT SAYING WHEN YOU WANT IT, you saw ALL TIMES you can make it because THERE IS A POSSIBILITY I PICK A TIME YOU CANNOT BE PRESENT so try and give as many times as possible.  If you do not send times by the vote reveal then you simply will have NO SAY in when the Elimination will be on Wednesday.

All this will be due by TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 2 am est which is 23 hours, 15 minutes from now.

Good luck.
2185 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
my skype is lavachristian if anyone wants to talk
2185 days 4 hours ago
Novamax243
Alex, Ethan, Jake and I after doing this competition for five and a half hours and still losing.

2185 days 4 hours ago
FrenchMaid
IM NOT IN THE DOUBLE CROSS YAAAAAAS

https://78.media.tumblr.com/7db249ef0f4cbc9a078082d826f1f7b7/tumblr_p9ehk3N0vF1qevcs2o2_250.gif

https://78.media.tumblr.com/7db249ef0f4cbc9a078082d826f1f7b7/tumblr_p9ehk3N0vF1qevcs2o2_250.gif

2185 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
https://i.giphy.com/media/k4f872ae7u5ji/200.gif
2185 days ago
GentlemanG
https://78.media.tumblr.com/7f7b12c9a5162a31c0880837ced09891/tumblr_o1qvoxAQsh1rt41dxo1_500.gif
2184 days 20 hours ago
Absol
now i dont regret accidentally losing wtf are these scores
2184 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Reminder for sending in times that even if you are the ones voted in while you have more say than those in the Double Cross it is NOT GUARANTEED it will be a time you list. It could be a time you dont list because remember it also has to fit with MY schedule.

So sending smaller time frames while hoping narrows down when it starts for you it can still be a time chosen not in your given range of the time chosen fits my schedule better.
2184 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the challenge winner's votes to send into Elimination:

Christian_ and Lalisa have both sent in the same vote.

They have voted for AlanDuncan and GentlemanG to participate in tomorrow's Elimination.

That leaves the following players in the Double Cross with 2 facing off against those chosen:

MrPokeguy9, mysterygame2, Absol, nick9811, Patrick319, sarge455, IceBeast, Skyler_TW

KEEP IN MIND WHEN SENDING TIMES, you need to send ALL TIMES you are available and NOT the times you want the elimination to occur.

If the trend continues of players sending a singular time or a 30 minute window, I will enact a new rule where if you show up at a time you did not list you were available for you will be PENALIZED in Elimination.  For now that rule will not be in effect but if this trend continues I will enforce it.

Based on the times I received, those voted in have more say in the times then the times of the Double Cross participants were also taken into consideration but not as much as those sent in since there is the chance they may not even play as well as my availability, the LIVE Elimination will occur TODAY (Wednesday) at 10:30 pm est.

For those in the Double Cross, you must mail me WHO IN THE DOUBLE CROSS you want to send into the Elimination should you pull the Double Cross and are not present to reveal your decision.  You must send your TOP THREE CHOICES.  If you do not send me your choices and are not present to make a decision LIVE then YOU WILL BE STRIPPED OF THE DOUBLE CROSS and WILL BE SENT INTO ELIMINATION INSTEAD.  So make sure to mail me your choices before the assigned time.

Good luck.
2184 days ago
GentlemanG
https://68.media.tumblr.com/3ee2d1ae24c184e842ceff23cd41f3a7/tumblr_oo186zLOvG1u55c40o4_400.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!