This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 11

Topic » Challenge 11

2136 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
This will be an PAIR Challenge.

The eliminated players gave DBWs and Christian_ the power to decide the pairs and they are as follows:

Christan_/DBWs
IceBeast/Novamax243
Lemjam6/MrPokeguy9
mysterygame2/Patrick319

This challenge is called Leap of Fate.

In this mission, at every hour at 8:00:00 pm est, 9:00:00 pm est and so on a bar will rotate around coming down.  Your goal as a team is that at any point from X:00:00 to X:30:00 to mail me the word

JUMP

So you could start this challenge within 10 minutes at 1:00:00 am est to 1:30:00 am est.

This mission will have two stages.

In Stage 1, If BOTH members mail me the word during one half hour period then that counts as ONE JUMP to your tally.  If you mail me at any point from X:30:01 to X:59:59 such then you will NOT BE ELIGIBLE to score a point during the next 30 minute jump period.  If only one member mails me that counts as 1/4 of a jump so it will require teamwork to win.

Of the four pairs, the two teams with the least number of jumps will be out of contention for the win.

Stage 2 will occur concurrently with Stage 1 but only the results of those who survive Stage 1 will count in Stage 2.  In Stage 2, time will be considered.  The time counted will be as follows:

1. Time between X:00:00 and the first mail sent to me by the first team member
WHICH WILL BE ADDED TO
2. The time between mails of both team members MULTIPLIED BY 2

So essentially, the best time will be if BOTH members post early in the 30 minute jump period.

The team with the SHORTEST AVERAGE TIME PER JUMP will win this challenge, earn safety from Elimination and earn the right to vote in ANY TWO PLAYERS into Elimination.  The pair will discuss and must agree who they send in otherwise they will lose their immunity and will instead be sent into Elimination as the voted in players. 

The 3 remaining pairs will all face the Double Cross with 4 of the 6 total facing the next Elimination.

Pairs can start at any hour but the LAST TIME they can start is during the time period of 12:00:00 am est TOMORROW (Saturday) to 12:30:00 am est.  When you start the challenge will last 24 HOURS from the moment you start.

Good luck.
2136 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
TO BE CLEAR

It will be based on the TENGAGED TIMESTAMP which is ahead of real time
2134 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Challenge Results:

Stage 1:

24 - Christan_/DBWs
15 - Lemjam6/MrPokeguy9

14 - IceBeast/Novamax243 - ELIMINATED
0 (NO ATTEMPT) - mysterygame2/Patrick319 - ELIMINATED

Stage 2:

Average Time per Jump:

5.54 seconds - Christan_/DBWs

43 minutes, 30.13 seconds - Lemjam6/MrPokeguy9 - ELIMINATED

As the winner of Stage 2, Congratulations Christian_ and DBWs.  You win this challenge and have earned safety from Elimination.

Now ALL OF YOU have a task to complete before the vote reveal LATER TONIGHT.

The Challenge winners, Christian_ and DBWs, will now have to select ANY TWO players to send into Elimination.  The 2 players will be GUARANTEED to NOT face each other and will each face 1 person participating in the Double Cross.  Christian_ and DBWs can vote any 2 people in, if they votes in players from the Double Cross that will only reduce the number of players participating in the Double Cross.  They are allowed to change their votes but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is set.  Since we have 2 people who won and majority rules, both players must send THE SAME VOTE otherwise there is a tie.  If both players do not send the same vote and a tie occurs then they will lose their safety and will be go from winning the challenge to being the 2 people automatically sent into Elimination as the voted in players as a penalty for not coming to a decision.

ALL OTHER PLAYERS, you must send me ALL TIMES you are AVAILABLE on Sunday for the Elimination should you be voted in/chosen to participate.  After the vote reveal I will establish a time for the Elimination based on the times with those who end up being voted in having more influence in the time.  NOTE: YOU ARE NOT SAYING WHEN YOU WANT IT, you saw ALL TIMES you can make it because THERE IS A POSSIBILITY I PICK A TIME YOU CANNOT BE PRESENT so try and give as many times as possible.  If you do not send times by the vote reveal then you simply will have NO SAY in when the Elimination will be on Sunday.

All this will be due by TONIGHT (Sunday) at 4:30 am est which is 6 hours from now.

Good luck.
2134 days 5 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I can't wait to go into my 3rd elimination in a row.....
2134 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the challenge winner's votes to send into Elimination:

Christian_ and DBWs have both sent in the same vote.

They have voted for Patrick319 and Novamax243 to participate in tomorrow's Elimination.

That leaves the following players in the Double Cross with 2 facing off against those chosen:

IceBeast, Lemjam6, MrPokeguy9, mysterygame2

KEEP IN MIND WHEN SENDING TIMES, you need to send ALL TIMES you are available and NOT the times you want the elimination to occur.

If the trend continues of players sending a singular time or a 30 minute window, I will enact a new rule where if you show up at a time you did not list you were available for you will be PENALIZED in Elimination.  For now that rule will not be in effect but if this trend continues I will enforce it.

Based on the times I received, those voted in have more say in the times then the times of the Double Cross participants were also taken into consideration but not as much as those sent in since there is the chance they may not even play as well as my availability, the LIVE Elimination will occur TONIGHT (Sunday) at 6:30 Pm est.

For those in the Double Cross, you must mail me WHO IN THE DOUBLE CROSS you want to send into the Elimination should you pull the Double Cross and are not present to reveal your decision.  You must send your TOP THREE CHOICES.  If you do not send me your choices and are not present to make a decision LIVE then YOU WILL BE STRIPPED OF THE DOUBLE CROSS and WILL BE SENT INTO ELIMINATION INSTEAD.  So make sure to mail me your choices before the assigned time.

Good luck.
2133 days 23 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
hold up.........Christian won a challenge and didn't send me in.....what sort of witchcraft is this?????
2133 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
https://i.gifer.com/GtFU.gif
2133 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Due to a last minute schedule change for me the Elimination will have to be postponed. More info tonight

I apologize for the inconvenience
2133 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Due to my busy schedule this week the only times I will be available for the Elimination are past 1230 am est each day so discuss with all 6 eligible for elimination on which day and the time after 1230am est you want this Double Cross and Elimination to occur

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!