This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF Season 50 Announcement

Topic » RSF Season 50 Announcement

2111 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
This will occur LIVE Wednesday at roughly 8:30 pm est following the LIVE Finale of RSF Season 49: Moolah Beach 2 in another group.
2110 days 5 hours ago
semajdude
Might be ready to make a return
2109 days 15 hours ago
JennaValentina
I want to debut lol
2109 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Oh let's see what's a happening here then
2109 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
It will be revealed shortly.
2109 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
7 and a half years ago, in late 2010, the RSF Franchise began with a battle on the beach to become the 1st RSF Champions.  48 seasons after that the franchise returned to that beach to do it all over again and anoint 2 more champions.

Across these 7 and a half years we have seen 367 players do battle across many different formats and ultimately only 52 of those players have achieved the illustrious title of RSF Champion.

Now as a new day dawns we prepare to begin the landmark 50TH SEASON of the RSF Franchise to close out Generation 3 before the series takes time to rebuild for a new crop of players in Generation 4.  With this monumental season, it is time to step things up a notch.

Throughout RSF Series past we have seen intense competition, complicated strategies and explosive arguments.  While many friendships have been made we have seen several break apart due to the nature of the game.

Now it is time to see who can claim the title of RSF Champion in this landmark 50th season to earn new prizes as well as one of the most valuable prizes of them all, the title of RSF Golden Champion

No matter what the cost players have proven they will do whatever it takes to win and no one has been able to prove that better than people who have ultimately reigned victorious.  It is time to see if they can prove if they can do it one more time or if they fall just short.

Tune in as we see some of the best of the best do battle potentially one last time in one of the most brutal seasons to date.

I welcome you all to
RSF Season 50: Clash of the Champions

*More info to come in following post by me
2109 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
For RSF Season 50, there will be no applications, simply invites.

The only ones eligible are the 52 players who have previously earned the title of RSF Champion.  Invites will be sent tonight or tomorrow and I will only accept responses based from that mail.

This season will feature challenges, eliminations and formats from some of the most iconic moments in RSF Seasons past.  If you want to win you will need to be flexible in order to do so as the game is ever-changing and will lead to intense competition.  There has been no other season like it but the closest format wise is RSF Season 40: Rise of the Underdogs where each phase had different rules.

Unlike previous seasons, there will be no cast limit.  So once the invites are sent, if you choose to accept there is no process or application.  If you want in then you are in.  That means the cast size can vary from as low as 2 to as high as 52.  Depending on the cast size the format planned which will remain a secret until we begin can be adjusted as necessary.

The winner of RSF Season 50: Clash of the Champions will win more than any previous champion before.  They will win the following:

1. The title of RSF Golden Champion which will never be offered again.
2. 2 RSF Producer Passes which can be used to help determine 2 future seasons when the RSF Franchise returns in Gen 4 after the break following S50.
3. The position as the RSF Golden Hall of Famer.  This means if they are in the RSF Hall of Fame already, they will be upgraded to the 1 Golden Hall of Famer.  If they are not yet in the hall of fame, they will be immediately inducted upon their win and be the 1 Golden Hall of Famer.  This position will never be replicated as this will be the only opportunity to become an RSF Golden Hall of Famer.
4. The RSF Golden Pass.  This pass will never expire and can be used whenever the holder chooses to do so.  It is non-transferable.  The pass allows the holder to participate in ANY AND EVERY future RSF Season they choose to compete in WITHOUT FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION.  They simply need to inform me they are using it and they are in.  In addition, they will have immunity from the first elimination meaning they can NEVER be the 1st eliminated in an RSF Season they play in EVER.

Invites will be sent tonight (or tomorrow) and the offer will be open for roughly a week.

This season will be a mix of NON-LIVE and LIVE but for any LIVE portions resulting in eliminations they MUST BE PLAYED.  This means if one person who is involved does not show up, it will be delayed till all involved can participate.  However if it is delayed, the person who let to it being delayed will be given a penalty.

Champions, do not respond until I send the invite.

Good luck.
2109 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
I expect an intro for this season Alex
2109 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
being the one true hero>>>>>RSF Golden Champion
2109 days 6 hours ago
Absol
what a dumb idea
2105 days 1 hour ago
Riggonaire
wow
2104 days 8 hours ago
Noxity
https://media1.tenor.com/images/406003959b3dc435678261d83bac2650/tenor.gif?itemid=5674080

Me waiting for my call

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!