This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction Week 10

Topic » Eviction Week 10

1649 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is now time for the 10th LIVE Eviction.

J2999, as the winner of the Final Golden Power of Veto and already being off the block you are safe and thus there are no other eligible replacement nominees if the veto is used.  Thus the nominees are locked.

The final nominees are nick9811 and Spinner554.

J2999, you have the sole vote to evict.  You have up to 24 hours from now to post your Eviction vote here with any reasoning you wish to give.

nick9811 and Spinner554, once J2999 makes his decision the Evicted Houseguest will have a few moments to say their goodbyes, gather their belongings and walk out the front door.

Good luck.
1649 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Would be better if I didn't have to be in this position as I like both of you as people and respect you both.

Basing this decision off of what seems the smart move, as well as incorporating levels of loyalty, and therefore have respectfully decided to evict Spinner554.

Sorry for this, but this is the move which boosts my odds of making F2. GG.
1649 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Final Three, before I give more info on your Final 3 part Head of Household competition, there is 1 more twist I will post later tonight
1648 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
nick9811, as you survived this eviction you earn 1 bonus coin.

All 3 remaining houseguests also receive 1 coin for surviving the week.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!