This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Mission 1

Topic » Individual Mission 1

3572 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will play for the RSF Life Shields
3572 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Here
3572 days 13 hours ago
Dito
Here, with lag.
3572 days 13 hours ago
jman96
What up?
3572 days 13 hours ago
Jocastaa
Here
3572 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
In this mission you will compete as Individuals.  The member from each team who performs the best will WIN the RSF Life Shield.

If the winner of the RSF Life Shield is the person who was voted into the Inferno, they MUST use the Life Shield and will have 15 MINUTES to choose any other player from their own team to take their place in The Inferno.

If the winner of the RSF Life Sheild is NOT the person voted into the Inferno, they will have 15 MINUTES to decide if they wish to save their teammate and sacrifice themselves by taking their place in The Inferno. There will be a benefit to winning the Inferno (Read Below).

If the winner of the Life Shield does not make a decision within those 15 minutes the following will happen:

1. If it is the person nominated into the Inferno, they will have to use it regardless and the other nominated player from their team will AUTOMATICALLY be chosen to compete in The Inferno and the person who didn't vote will receive 1 PENALTY VOTE in the next round during ALL VOTES.
2. If is someone NOT voted into the Inferno, the Life Shield will not be used and that person will receive 1 PENALTY VOTE in the next round during ALL VOTES.

15 minutes after the Challenge ends, the Inferno will be set with the 2 competitors who must then agree on a time to compete the next day.
3572 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
I understand
3572 days 13 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Understood!
3572 days 13 hours ago
jman96
Oh
3572 days 13 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Im lagging as well, Dito!
3572 days 13 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Let's do this!
3572 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
I am lagging a lot lol
3572 days 13 hours ago
Jocastaa
I understand.
3572 days 13 hours ago
Jocastaa
yes I'm lagging :/ hope its not a live challenge when speed matters
3572 days 13 hours ago
Ahmir99
Ready.
3572 days 13 hours ago
michael222
Bad asses I want to go into the inferno so I can redeem myself

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!