This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Mission 6

Topic » Team Mission 6

3559 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
This mission will begin TOMORROW (Tuesday) at 7 pm est.

It will require as many players as possible.

Bad Asses earned a HUGE Advantage in this mission.

NOTE: This mission will require at least one person who can edit a photo, i.e. saving a picture, opening it in paint and adding to it.
3558 days 20 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Here!
3558 days 20 hours ago
jman96
Hi
3558 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Team Mission, Pipeline.

In this mission, I have uploaded a grid in the images section.  This is the base of your challenge.  In each square will go a piece of a pipe, either a straight piece with two ends or a curved piece which has 2 ends. 

The straight pipe pieces connect two parallel sides of a square
The curved pipe pieces connect two perpendicular sides of a square.

In this mission, each team will have 36 pieces of pipes.  I will divide that up and MAIL EACH INDIVIDUAL MEMBER ON THE TEAM how many pieces you have (how many curved pieces and how many straight pieces). 

Your goal is to place the pieces of pipe in the grid so that we have one continuous pipe flowing through each square with NO OPEN ENDS at any point.  No pipe must be connected to the OUTER BORDER of the entire grid. 

If people are not here, they will still be mailed pipe pieces so that makes this challenge harder in that you may not know what pieces you have and you will have to guess by building the puzzle.

To complete the pipeline, one person must save the image of the grid, then open it in Paint or any editing program and draw out the fully made pipeline.  I have one solution that I will upload but there are many possible solutions.  It will be deemed correct as long as the pipe flows through every square with no open spaces AND there are the correct amount of each type of piece.  The first team to upload the image with the pipe in it will win this mission and have more say in who will enter the Inferno.

In the last Individual Mission, the Bad Asses bid on and won a HUGE ADVANTAGE in this mission.  There advantage is that only players online will be mailed pieces meaning they are guaranteed to know every piece they have at their disposal while the Good Guys will only have that knowledge if everyone comes online.  The first team to correctly build their pipeline puzzle will win this mission.

Are there any questions?
3558 days 20 hours ago
Millzipede
hi
3558 days 20 hours ago
jman96
Oh
3558 days 20 hours ago
mysterygame2
My tg is lagging af
3558 days 19 hours ago
PeaceOut14
my tgaged just broke XP
3558 days 16 hours ago
nick9811
okay I wasn't the only one that wasn't allowed on Tengaged
3558 days 15 hours ago
Kennel123
tengaged didn't work
3558 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Tengaged was down that whole time
3558 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Due to Tengaged going down, the Team Mission will be delayed until TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 7 pm est.

I will see you then.
3558 days 15 hours ago
dylanjay
SOME C*** BROKE HER LEG SO NOW I HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW!!!!!!! F*** F*** F***
3558 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
I'M UN-BANNED!
3558 days 4 hours ago
dylanjay
^^^^^ :D :D :D :D :D
3557 days 21 hours ago
PeaceOut14
hello~

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!