This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules for Fresh Meat III

Topic » Rules for Fresh Meat III

3539 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Congratulations on being selected to participate in RSF Gen 2, Season 8: Fresh Meat III

You have been divided into two groups, RSF Fresh Meat and RSF Alumni based on previous experience in the RSF Series.

This game will follow a 3 day cycle that follows as such:

DAY 1:

The teams will compete in a challenge.  Early on, one person can win it for their team but later on in the game, missions will start to require both partners to be present.  The winner of the mission earns safety from Exile.  They will also have up to ONE HOUR after the challenge ends to choose one team to participate in Exile and risk elimination.  I will need a decision from any member of the team that participated in that day's mission.  So if one person won it for their team and the other partner was not there, the one who one will make the decision.

Immediately following this announcement, EACH INDIVIDUAL will mail me a vote for any other team besides the already selected team and that day's winner to face the next Exile.  Majority rules.  I will ALSO be REVEALING WHO EACH INDIVIDUAL VOTED FOR.

DAY 2:

I will reveal the results of the vote and officially announce which 2 teams will participate in the next Exile.  In later stages of the game, it will be beneficial for everyone to show up to this reveal as certain events may occur and decisions may be made that will effect Exile.

Immediately following this, the time when Exile may be played will begin.  Exile will be NON-LIVE.  BOTH PARTNERS ARE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE.  The 2 teams can play at different times but for it to be completed, both members must participate.  Exile will most likely last AT LEAST 30 minutes to an hour and if you struggle, could take hours after that.

DAY 3:

When the time period ends, I will reveal the results of Exile.  The team who won Exile will re-enter the game and the team who lost Exile will be eliminated from the competition.

The game will then re-set to Day 1.

Partners will be determined soon and I will reveal how that will be done.  For it to occur, I need EACH CAST MEMBER to join the group that corresponds to their status in the game:

Fresh Meat                 OR                 Alumni

There will be more info on partners, etc. there for the start of the game.  NOTE: It is very possible you will join the group but coming out of it you may no longer be in the game so take it very serious.

Fresh Meat:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7147
Alumni:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7146

To accept your place in the season you must do TWO THINGS within the next couple of days.

1. Read and sign these rules by posting here.
2. Join the corresponding group of your status (Fresh Meat or Alumni)  (I may not let you in right away as I am fixing the contents of each CLOSED group.

Good luck and be prepared to compete.
3539 days 6 hours ago
violet7676
So if one person won it for their team and the other partner was not there, the one who one will make the decision.

That word mistake :P

And I understand the rules! Thank you for the opportunity!
3539 days 6 hours ago
blueu22
Read and understand thanks for accepting me goin back to bed now bye
3539 days 5 hours ago
Younglinkmaster
I've read and understood the rules of the season. I am ready to compete, and hopefully win c:

Signed by: Younglinkmaster
3539 days 5 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I understand the rules and excited to play!
3539 days 5 hours ago
MrOrange890
So happy! :D
3539 days 5 hours ago
thatonepeople
I have read and understood the rules and am very excited to play
3539 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
3539 days 5 hours ago
immaxyman
3539 days 4 hours ago
jbreezy
3539 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I read the rules so let's have a great time!
3539 days ago
Survivorgame1
I read and I accept and I'm SO excited
3539 days ago
rawr121
I have read these rules and understood them
3539 days ago
michael222
I have read and understood the rules
3538 days 23 hours ago
ivan1234
3538 days 22 hours ago
Warthhogs

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!