This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EXILE 5 REVEAL

Topic » EXILE 5 REVEAL

3514 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Results will now be revealed
3514 days 4 hours ago
blueu22
ok
3514 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hiii
3514 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
The 2 teams competed in Exile.

Both teams never started Exile and have had nearly 48 hours to do so.

One team, only one person mailed me at all about starting but waiting for their partner.

The other team, was online at the same time SEVERAL TIMES but never mailed me to start it despite me mailing everyone reminders for Exile.

I have no choice but to eliminate BOTH TEAMS.

I am sorry Leonine_Divine, Jared242 rawr121, and _JB_ you have officially been eliminated.  Thank you for applying and hopefully we'll see you in the future.

For those keeping track, Leonine_Divine was the only 1 of the 4 who mailed me about Exile and will not be held against them.  The other 3 never mailed me once and the chances of them returning in a future season are VERY UNLIKELY

I am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.  To the remaining players, if you are not going to play or bother to finish, then quit now and save both me and yourself time.  Anytime it happens again, the players responsible for not starting or finishing Exile will be banned from the RSF Series

To the 4 remaining teams, please report to the new thread for your next mission
3514 days 3 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Wait! what? I don't get a replacement? Did I really just get Sarah Rice'd
3514 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
OMFG FINAL 4 LMAO
CONGRATULATIONS, YA'LL
3514 days 3 hours ago
blueu22
LMFAO
3514 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can't bring in replacements this late.  Plus most of those who have gone out recently did so because they didnt play.
3514 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Sad to see you go, Leo :'(
I love you and I really hope to work with you in future seasons! :*
3514 days 3 hours ago
Warthhogs
Wow
3514 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
:O

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!