This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EXILE 6 REVEAL

Topic » EXILE 6 REVEAL

3525 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
The 2 teams competed in Exile.

LaFierceBrittany2 and thatonepeople finished Exile in 3 hours, 10 minutes and 54 seconds.

Warthhogs and immaxyman did not start Exile within the first period of 1 day OR in the extended period of the 2nd full day so I have no choice but to disqualify them and they finish in 4th place.

Nightcore and MrOrange890 started Exile 9 hours and 20 minutes ago.  They were on the very last section and 2/3 of the way done with it, however they went offline.  I said they would have until the end of the day to finish or I would have no choice but to disqualify them since they had nearly 2 and a half full days to compete.  They did not finish so I have no choice to disqualify them and they finish in 3rd place.

So Congratulations LaFierceBrittany2 and thatonepeople!!!  You have won this Exile and will return to the game.

I am sorry Warthhogs, immaxyman, Nightcore, MrOrange890 you have officially been eliminated.  Thank you for applying and hopefully we'll see you in the future.

What this means is that blueu222/Younglinkmaster and LaFierceBrittany2/thatonepeople you are the OFFICIAL FINALISTS of RSF Gen 2, Season 8: Fresh Meat III!!!!
3525 days 21 hours ago
blueu22
Congrats brittany and thatone! (claps)

i cannot believe i made my first finals in your series LMAO and I barely had to do anything but i'll take it!

ily younglink < 3 we worked so well together and hopefully we can pull this off and win it!
3525 days 21 hours ago
thatonepeople
YES FINAL 2 :D
3525 days 21 hours ago
blueu22
how will this finale work??? do we need to be on at a specific time
3525 days 21 hours ago
thatonepeople
im just gonna copy blueu's post :P

Congrats blue and young! (claps)

i cannot believe i made my first finals in your series and on my first game too :D

ily brittany <3 we worked so well together and hopefully we can pull this off and win it!
3525 days 21 hours ago
blueu22
:P
3525 days 16 hours ago
Younglinkmaster
3525 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Oh my gosh.. LOL

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!