This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Worldly Challenge 6

Topic » Worldly Challenge 6

3472 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a minute
3472 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Before the mission, I mailed each of you about a MANDATORY CONFESSIONAL

Those who did not complete the confessional I said would be individually penalized.

This penalty is that they CANNOT participate in this Worldly Challenge, thus increasing the chances of their team loses and having to face the Duel of Destiny

The players who did not complete the confessional and must sit out are:

Future: Epoch (POV)

Warthhogs
aiwfwyattroh

Present: Vortex

CharlieBibi
MrOrange890

Past: Chronos (HoH)

Jordonk
3472 days 3 hours ago
michael222
Here
3472 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
This challenge is a simple spelling challenge

Each individual present will select 3 letters then each team will get their own topic

The goal of each team is to earn as many points as possible by spelling words.  Each letter will be posted in a separate post with the last post being the fully spelled word.  The longer the word, the more points your team gets, so a 5 letter word will be 5 points.  Letters can be used as many times as possible in a word as long as they are one of your 3 letters. 

After 1 hour, the team with the most points wins the Worldly Challenge, be safe from the Duel of Destiny, will remain in their world and will get the next 3 days off essentially.

The 2 losing teams will have to follow their world rules to determine the Protected and at least one player per team will face the Duel of Destiny.

It is more crucial than ever because ONCE AGAIN, we will have FOUR PLAYERS participate in the Duel of Destiny, 2 PEOPLE FROM EACH OF THE LOSING TEAMS with TWO PEOPLE FACING ELIMINATION.

Each Individual now has 5 MINUTES to mail me their 3 letters.  Once you mail me, those are the ONLY THREE LETTERS that person can post.

Any questions?
3472 days 3 hours ago
michael222
I think I'm the only one who is online and is eligible to compete
3472 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
It's been 5 minutes and there is only one person who sent me letters and thus only one person eligible to compete so there's no use in having the competition.

While I hate to do it, I have no choice but to disqualify the other 2 teams since no one bothered to show up.

Congratulations Team Epoch!

You have won this challenge and earned safety from the Duel of Destiny.

Teams Vortex and Chronos, it is time to determine your Protected Player who will be ineligible to be sent into the Duel of Destiny and will be eligible to become the Decider.

More info coming in your individual worlds
3472 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
I'll post Weekly Rankings in a minute as well
3472 days 2 hours ago
jman96
damn, im too late.
3472 days 2 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I never got the mail for the confessional? Are you sure you sent it?
3472 days 2 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Yes michael222 slay it
3472 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
@aiw

I did send it

It is titled

Worldly Challenge 6/Confessional

I sent it yesterday
3472 days 2 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I don't have it so I must of deleted it or something

Can you send it again, I want to answer the confessional
3472 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
I sent it AND it says you received it on:

Oct 23, 2014 18:05:20
3472 days 2 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
8 min agoDelete Replyaiwfwyattroh
I don't have it so I must of deleted it or something

Can you send it again, I want to answer the confessional
------------
I just said I must of deleted it by mistake
3471 days 23 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Thank god! I was at a haunted house sorry
3467 days 21 hours ago
Jordonk
Just so you know..... I didn't lose.. kaylee didn't do the challenge so I get eliminated also because alex casts inavtives. This is a shitty way to go out. But I could beat most if not all of you so just know whoever wins is undeserving

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!