This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 8

Topic » Challenge 8

3345 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next Challenge will be NON-LIVE.

It will begin sometime tomorrow (SATURDAY) at a random time.

It will last 24 hours or until everyone completes it.

Good luck.
3344 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will now post the challenge.

This challenge is called Knowledge is Power.

In this challenge you will receive 10 questions via mail regarding reality shows and the fan community.

The answer to each question is a number.

You will find these answers and then mail me your answers.

You will mail me ELEVEN NUMBERS.  They will be the 10 individual numbers from the 10 questions  and the 11th number is the SUM OF ALL TEN NUMBERS.

The person whose SUM (the 11th number) is the closest to the sum of all the CORRECT ANSWERS will win this challenge, safety and will earn the Counting Symbol.

The person whose sum is the 2nd closest to the sum of all the correct numbers will earn safety.

The THREE PLAYERS whose sums are furthest from the sum of all the correct answers will face the Fates, the Fates' Challenge where one will earn safety and the others will face their peers in a public vote.

In the event of a tie, that is where the answers to each question are taken into account.  Whichever of your answers of the 10 is furthest from correct will be your score with the person whose furthest answer is closes to correct will get the tiebreaker.

Thus, to ensure no double ties, no two players can same the same exact list of 11 numbers.

Each person gets ONE MAIL TO SEND ME so make sure they are good.

You have until 12 am est (MONDAY) (24.5 HOURS FROM NOW) to send me your answers.

I will mail the questions soon.
3343 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will reveal the answers to all the question and then the sums.

Then I will reveal how you placed from 5th to 1st.
3343 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
The answers  to the questions were:

1. 61
2. 31
3. 7
4. 93
5. 20
6. 42
7. 20
8. 9
9. 22
10. 9

SUM: 314
3343 days 19 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
FUCK!!!!
3343 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Well damn
3343 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
In 5th place with a sum of 498 and facing the Fates will be
jman96
3343 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
In 4th place with a sum of 493 and facing the Fates will be
nbkiller
3343 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
In 3rd place with a sum of 454 and facing the Fates will be
Leonine_Divine

That means aiwfwyattroh and ofl1998 are the Top 2 and are thus safe from Elimination.  However, only 1 will win the Counting Symbol and be the winner of this challenge
3343 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
In 2nd place with a sum of 220 and safe is
ofl1998

That means Congratulations aiwfwyattroh!!  With a sum of 320, you are the winner of this challenge and have won the Counting Symbol.
3343 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
That means that jman96, nbkiller and Leonine_Divine will face the Fates and are up for Elimination.

They will participate in the LIVE Fates' Challenge TOMORROW (Monday) at 7 pm est. 

If they want to change the time, then all must agree.  So if you want to change the time mail me.  The decision must be agreed upon by everyone who MAILS ME.  So if 1 person wants to change the time and 2 people never respond then the time is changed so make sure to have your say.  It can be anytime before the designed time but if everyone wants to change it to after that is fine too

Good luck and I will see you tomorrow.
3343 days 18 hours ago
ofl1998
Holy hell I took like 5 minutes to guess on all of the answers except for the question about the exemptions that I actually counted and I got second? Shit.
3343 days 17 hours ago
nbkiller
hold up

how on earth did you get the answer for #6
3343 days 17 hours ago
nbkiller
oh my fucking god

I just realized I found out how many celeberties there were rather than the dancing instructor partners.

that's shit
3343 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Number 6 asked how many people have been a Professional Partner on Dancing with the Stars at least once.

There have been roughly over 200 CELEBRITY CONTESTANTS

But the professionals have generally been on MULTIPLE SEASONS with several having been in say 15 of 20 seasons so when you total it up there have only ever been 42 people who have been a Professional Partner
3343 days 17 hours ago
nbkiller
^^^ yup I thought when you meant professional partners that you meant the celebrities. I completely blanked, my fault.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!