This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary 2.0 Finale and Reunion

Topic » Solitary 2.0 Finale and..

2557 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
This will occur LIVE TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 7 pm est as this is a time chosen by me that works for both finalists.

There I will reveal the identities of our 2 finalists and crown the winner of Solitary 2.0

We will then talk about the season and I will reveal how everyone did in each Test and Treatment.

This will end with the reveal of RSF Season 40 as well as myself sending the invites later that night.

I will see you then.
2556 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment.
2556 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
helloooo cant wait to see who pod 2 and 7 are
2556 days 9 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
*sits in the audience*
2556 days 9 hours ago
Cryptspartan
hey
2556 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Just discussing something with each Finalist then will begin in a moment.
2556 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Alright, both Finalists are ready.

Time to begin!
2556 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
i hope pod 7 won even tho i think they were annoying to me during the game
2556 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Now, the Solitary 2.0 Final Two have competed in one of the most grueling challenges in RSF History that encompassed, endurance, heart, and strategy.

For FIVE DAYS, they have participated in the Final Treatment, Arms Race.  They have held conductor rods against 2 electric poles which are divided into 5 areas.  Each area was worth different point values and when held at a level they must wait a designated amount of time in order to earn those points.  The only restriction was that each finalist needed to hold the rods AT LEAST ONCE on each level for every 24 hours, thus holding at each level a total of 5 times AT LEAST.

Both Finalists FOUGHT and it was a very strong effort.  They both took the same approach in holding at the 4 levels with the most points only once each day to avoid the penalty (which neither of them incurred) and then holding at the shortest wait time level (30 minutes) for 10 points each with other levels worth 15, 25, 35 and 45 for wait times of 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours and 4 hours.

It was neck and neck with each finalist holding the lead for at least 1 full day, roughly more, throughout the running of this Final.

In the end, the difference in score was less than 100 points.

They do not know the results.  They will be told the results after their identities are revealed.
2556 days 9 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
5 days gross
2556 days 9 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
oh jk 5 areas
2556 days 9 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
jk 5 days and 5 areas i can't read
i'm worse than timster
2556 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
lmao
2556 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
I'm ready for Ethan to lose
2556 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is now time for the Finalists to become known.

FINALISTS, REVEAL YOURSELVES NOW.
2556 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
I AM NUMBER 2

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!