This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Phase 4

Topic » Phase 4

2511 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
It is time for more info on Phase 4: The Semi Finals

We will begin in a moment.
2511 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Congratulations to the 6 of you for surviving a tough game but some of the toughest moments are ahead.

You have reached Phase 4: The Semi Finals.

This Phase will last ONE ROUND.

When it is all said and done, FOUR OF YOU will earn a KEY CARD to make it to the Final Phase and be OFFICIAL FINALISTS for RSF Season 40: Rise of the Underdogs.

That means 2 of you will fall short.

I can now reveal how Phase 4 will work.

On MONDAY at a time you decide, will be a LIVE Challenge.  The WINNER of that challenge will earn a spot in the Final Phase.  After the challenge, FOUR OF YOU will face the Final Fortress where 2 will earn the last 2 spots in the Final Phase while the other 2 will fall just short and be eliminated.

Now I bet you are saying, wait that math is wrong.  That is 3 people in the Finals, 2 eliminated and 1 unaccounted for.  Well that is because BEFORE MONDAY one of you will guarantee yourself a spot in the Final Phase and become a finalist BEFORE THE NEXT CHALLENGE EVEN BEGINS.

I said points would be CRUCIAL in this game.  Well now is time to put that to the test as well.  BEFORE THE NEXT CHALLENGE on MONDAY you will BID any amount of your Leader Board points as you wish.  The player who bids the HIGHEST AMOUNT will GUARANTEE themselves a spot in the Final Phase and become an OFFICIAL FINALIST for RSF Season 40. 

The catch is that you are bidding while keeping in mind that points will ALSO affect the Final Phase.  I can reveal that in the Final Phase, the player with the most points entering it will have the biggest advantage in the Final Phase, the next most points with the next biggest advantage and so on with the lowest in points entering the Final Phase having no advantage. 

In addition, ANY AMOUNT OF POINTS BID for that KEY CARD to the Final Phase will be lost whether you win or lose that KEY CARD so you need to be smart about your betting.

Before the challenge, I will reveal the bids and award the 1st KEY CARD.  Then the challenge and the Fortress will be your Final Opportunities to score some major points before that Final Phase.

I will post the thread on the challenge shortly and before the agreed upon time, you must MAIL ME YOUR BID of how many points you want to spend to try and get that 1st KEY CARD.  For this bidding, you get ONE BID, so once you send it to me then it is LOCKED.

Good luck Semi-Finalists.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!