This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS for RSF Season 42: The Challenge

Topic » APPLICATIONS for RSF Season..

2495 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
For the 1st time for non-Solitary seasons, all APPLICATIONS MUST BE MAILED TO ME.  You will NOT know who else applied until the cast is announced.  If you are white level and want to apply, post here so I can mail you.

APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO COMMIT ROUGHLY A LITTLE OVER A MONTH OF YOUR TIME IN ORDER TO COMPETE FOR THE TITLE OF RSF CHAMPION

NOTE: Those who take the time to put effort into the application an put thought into their answers will be more likely to be cast

The format will be OFFICIALLY REVEALED after the season has begun.  If you are cast, see the format and do not like it and either outright quit OR put forth little effort then that will be kept in mind for future RSF Seasons so ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO TAKE A CHANCE on what the season could be.

Application:

Username:
Name:
Age (Real or fake):
Color Level:
How long have you been on Tengaged?:

Why do you want to compete on this season?
Where did you hear about applications?

Have you seen the TV Show, The Challenge?
IF YOU ANSWERED NO TO BOTH QUESTIONS ABOVE, IGNORE THE NEXT SET OF QUESTIONS
What was your favorite season of The Challenge and why?
What was your favorite format of The Challenge and why?
Who was your favorite person on The Challenge and why?
What was your favorite moment on The Challenge and why?

Rank the 3 following possible formats in order of most to least want AND give a reason FOR EACH FORMAT as to why it is in each spot on your rankings:

Cutthroat 3
Free Agents 2
The Ruins 2

Rank the 5 qualities in order from most important to least important and give reasons why:

Challenge Ability, Strategic Sense, Social Ability, Free Time to compete, Adaptable

Marvel or DC (or neither)? Why?
Favorite Marvel movie/superhero and why?
Favorite DC movie/superhero and why?

How will the choice of the format (what the season could be) change your strategy?
Do you like or dislike not knowing the exact format before the season?  Why or why not?

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete (Give SPECIFIC Time Spans)?

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF BEFORE, CHECK THE HISTORY THREAD LINKED BELOW)

Past season history: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2680/forum/topic/17352685

Don't just list what you remember, go through the history thread and find all seasons you have played in

Which former seasons of RSF did you compete in and what was your placement?

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen.
2495 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
For the 1st time for non-Solitary seasons, all APPLICATIONS MUST BE MAILED TO ME.  You will NOT know who else applied until the cast is announced.  If you are white level and want to apply, post here so I can mail you.
2495 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: Send apps to yourself first so you can check to make sure it doesnt get cut off
2489 days 9 hours ago
XLR8
Mail me
2488 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!