This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 7

Topic » Challenge 7

2460 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
9th of 10 Items:

Item B - Future Sacrifice: The player who earns this will be ineligible to participate in the next 2 RSF Seasons, RSF 43 and RSF 44. (80 points)

This Item was won by a member of the BLUE TEAM.

Total Points:

110 - Red
120 - Gray
140 - Blue

AVERAGE POINTS PER TEAM MEMBER (HIGHEST WINS):

28 - Blue

20 - Gray
15.71 - Red
2460 days 16 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
this is fake fucking news
2460 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
10th of 10 Items:

Item E - Gulag: The player who earns this will automatically participate in the next Gulag their team is eligible for.  The next time their team is eligible to participate in the Gulag, all votes cast for their class in that round will all AUTOMATICALLY change to them making them the choice for who competes in the Gulag. (100 points)

This Item was won by NO ONE as no player bid on this item.

Total Points:

110 - Red
120 - Gray
140 - Blue

AVERAGE POINTS PER TEAM MEMBER (HIGHEST WINS):

28 - Blue

20 - Gray
15.71 - Red

Thus, with the highest average points per team member, Blue Team wins this challenge, thus earning safety from the Gulag.
2460 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Shook
2460 days 16 hours ago
Jaxon
YES BLUE!
2460 days 16 hours ago
coltsfan876
congrats blue, looks like dropping the dead weight helped
2460 days 16 hours ago
Neme91
@
2460 days 16 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Literally only 2 people got a punishment and we won. WTF!!!!!!
2460 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
LMFAO KING BLUE
2460 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will now mail ALL PLAYERS if they won any item and if so, which item.

Then I will start Gulag voting.
2460 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
All players have now been mailed about their items
2460 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Red and Gray teams, you will each individually cast 2 votes to send in 1 Top Dog and 1 Underdog on your team into the Gulag.

You will have until 11 pm est TOMORROW (SUNDAY) which is 22 hours from now to send me your votes.  If you do not vote, you will receive TWO SELF VOTES.

At 11 pm est TOMORROW I will reveal the vote tally (how many votes each person received) but I will not reveal who voted for who.

Majority rules.  In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker is explained in the rules thread.

You are allowed to change your votes at any time but whatever you most recently sent when the deadline hits is your official vote.

GRAY TEAM, in this past challenge one player earned safety from this Gulag.  I can now reveal that obscurity has won safety and cannot receive any votes to enter this upcoming Gulag.  One of you also cannot vote and their identity will not be revealed.  They will only cast 1 vote (instead of 2) and it automatically goes towards their Hidden Target.

Good luck and I will wait for your votes.
2460 days 16 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Gl Red and Gray!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!