This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 9

Topic » Challenge 9

2448 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
gj Christian
2448 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
Good work team.
Shoutout to my underdogs who even gave me the chance to do that
Love y'all <3
2448 days 1 hour ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
wow iconic
2448 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
good job gray :)
2448 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Ethan000 jumped off the platform after a successful dodge by Christian_

As the winner of the Sudden Death Round Christian_ wins the challenge for his team.

Thus, with as the winner of the Sudden Death Round, Gray Team wins this challenge, thus earning safety from the Gulag.
2448 days 1 hour ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Well earned.
2448 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Red and Blue teams, you will each individually cast 2 votes to send in 1 Top Dog and 1 Underdog on your team into the Gulag.

You will have until 11 pm est TOMORROW (SUNDAY) which is 24 hours from now to send me your votes.  If you do not vote, you will receive TWO SELF VOTES.

At 11 pm est TOMORROW I will reveal the vote tally (how many votes each person received) but I will not reveal who voted for who.

Majority rules.  In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker is explained in the rules thread.

You are allowed to change your votes at any time but whatever you most recently sent when the deadline hits is your official vote.

Good luck and I will wait for your votes.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!