This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for RSF Season 17: The Duel

Topic » Applications for RSF Season..

4264 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Only fill out the following application if you will be active and will be 100% committed to winning this game and making a mark in RSF Series Franchise History.

Answer each question with a serious answer.

NOTE: There will be preseason challenges posted but you will not be informed.  Keep up with the group.  They will help your chances of being cast.

Application:

Username:
Name:

Why do you want to compete on this season?
What traits do you have that will help you win?
Where did you hear about applications?

Have you ever seen the Real World Road Rules Challenge before?
Have you ever seen the Duel or the Duel 2 (2 seasons of the Real World Road Rules Challenge)?
Who was your favorite competitor? Why?
Which was your favorite

What times are best for you to compete (in EST):
Can you screenshot?
Arrange the following in order from area you are best at to worst at with the first item being best and last being worst:

Speed
Knowledge (of Reality Shows)
Endurance
Spamming
Wild Card (Luck)

List 1 word that describes your style of gameplay:
List 1 word that describes you as a person:
List 1 word that says why you should play this season:

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?
Which seasons?
What did you place in those seasons?
Favorite Season and why?
Most memorable moment and why?
Old RSF Challenge/task you would love to play again
Old RSF Challenge/task you never want to play in again
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:

YOU ARE NOW FINISHED WITH THIS APPLICATION
4264 days 12 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
BlakeIsBack (Formerly Sizzle_xD and other accounts)
Blake
Dark Green
I've been on Tengaged almost 3 and a half years.

Because The Challenge is one of my favorite shows and I really wanna try my luck at one of these group games.
I believe that I think very strategically and that I'm pretty good at reality games.
I've wanted to apply for a long time but I always miss the applications, so I saw them on your blog.

Yeah, I've seen a ton of them.
Have you ever seen the Duel or the Duel 2 (2 seasons of the Real World Road Rules Challenge)?
In JUST The Duel, my favorite was Svetlana because I just loved her. In general of all the challenges, she's not my favorite though.
"Which was your favorite" idk what to say to that.

7-8 EST weekdays, most times on weekends.
Yes, I can screenshot
Arrange the following in order from area you are best at to worst at with the first item being best and last being worst:

Spamming
Speed
Endurance
Wild Card (Luck)

Leader
Asshole
I'mfuckingamazing.
4264 days 12 hours ago
bowling4fun
Application:

Username: bowling4fun
Name: Trey
Color Level: Red
How long have you been on Tengaged? Since last year :)

Why do you want to compete on this season? I LOVE the Duel :D
What traits do you have that will help you win? Competitive :)
Where did you hear about applications? When I came onto this page

Have you ever seen the Real World Road Rules Challenge before? Yes
Have you ever seen the Duel or the Duel 2 (2 seasons of the Real World Road Rules Challenge)? Yes
Who was your favorite competitor? Why? Katie, she's such a fighter :)
Which was your favorite  Cutthroat

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 7-8PM
Can you screenshot? Yes

Wild Card (Luck)
Speed
Spamming
Endurance

List 1 word that describes your style of gameplay: Sneaky
List 1 word that describes you as a person: Shy
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Competitive

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below:

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 1
Which seasons? 16: The Amazing Race
What did you place in those seasons? 12th
Favorite Season and why? Only competed on Amazing Race, but it was fun (even though I lost first)
Most memorable moment and why? Having to switch between detours a few times
Old RSF Challenge/task you would love to play again. The Searching one where we have to go around Tengaged
Old RSF Challenge/task you never want to play in again. The Username Search
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Leonine_Divine, he's nice and yeah :)
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: BBLover96 can get a bit over his head :P
4264 days 11 hours ago
BBlover96
Username:bblover96
Name:Jayson
Color Level:tv star
How long have you been on Tengaged?almost 2years

Why do you want to compete on this season?I love your series.
What traits do you have that will help you win?I have the drive to win
Where did you hear about applications?last season's finale

Have you ever seen the Real World Road Rules Challenge before?no
Have you ever seen the Duel or the Duel 2 (2 seasons of the Real World Road Rules Challenge)?no
Who was your favorite competitor? Why?N/A
Which was your favorite n/a

What times are best for you to compete (in EST):anytime except tues/thurs cuz football 6-9
Can you screenshot?yes

Spamming
speed
Wild Card (Luck)
endurance

List 1 word that describes your style of gameplay:Creative
List 1 word that describes you as a person:Timid
List 1 word that says why you should play this season:experiance

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?
Which seasons?
What did you place in those seasons?2nd, 1st, 14th, 2nd, 13th, 7th, 2nd, 14th, 1st, 9th, 10th, 5th, lost round b4 finals, 3rd
Favorite Season and why?Ehh My first season cuz i proved myself as a noobie to the season.
Most memorable moment and why? Winning mystery room cuz i won lol
Old RSF Challenge/task you would love to play again: ummm blog spam lol
Old RSF Challenge/task you never want to play in again: 300 post crap shit
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:DITO B/C HE IS FUCKIN AWESOME
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:halloween
4264 days 11 hours ago
ofl1998
Username: ofl1998
Name: Oakley
Color Level: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged? About a year and a half.

Why do you want to compete on this season? So I can prove I can win for once.
What traits do you have that will help you win? I am psycho tigger so I can mostly win 1 vs. 1 challenge. Also I can make friends really easily.
Where did you hear about applications? I have been in the group for a long time and I saw the application on the forum.

Have you ever seen the Duel or the Duel 2 (2 seasons of the Real World Road Rules Challenge)? I have seen part of Duel 1 and none of Duel 2
Who was your favorite competitor? Why? CT, Beth, and Diew TIE for first because they are super awesome and know how to have a REAL good time.
Which was your favorite: CT, Beth, and Diem

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 6-10 P.M. EST
Can you screenshot? Not really, but I can learn if you give me a good set of instructions.

Speed
Endurance
Wild Card (Luck)
Spamming

List 1 word that describes your style of gameplay: Carefully
List 1 word that describes you as a person: Fun
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Bitchy

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 5
Which seasons? Cutthroat, Survivor Worldwide, Battle of the Seasons, The Ruins, and Amazing Race
What did you place in those seasons? Cutthroat-12th, Survivor Worldwide-22nd, Battle of the Seasons-15th, The Ruins-12th (if you count from 1st to last place), and Amazing Race-12th (Super f****** annoying)
Favorite Season and why? Survivor Worldwide because I played the hardest in that.
Most memorable moment and why? Exploding on the entire cast in Survivor Worldwide
Old RSF Challenge/task you would love to play again: None I really remember.
Old RSF Challenge/task you never want to play in again: 21 Flags, that challenge needs to GTFO
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Most of the people that always play in these.
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: JHarrin because he backstabbed me in the ruins when he said we should 100% stick together, like stfu, you fake ass bitch.
4264 days 11 hours ago
Maicolx3
Application:

Username: Maicolx3
Name: Israel
Color Level: White
How long have you been on Tengaged? 3 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? I like competing and being challenged and i want to show that i can do this.
What traits do you have that will help you win? I never give up and iam also competitive.
Where did you hear about applications? It was revealed in the RSF 16 Reunion that RSF 17 will be the duel, so i checked the group and found the RSF 17 applications.

Have you ever seen the Duel or the Duel 2 (2 seasons of the Real World Road Rules Challenge)? No
Who was your favorite competitor? Why? I dont watch it i only watched it once but not the whole season.
Which was your favorite? Paula because its the only competetor that i remember but i do know dat she looks strong and athletic (IMO)

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): Weekdays 4:00pm through whenever and Weekends always available.
Can you screenshot? I dont know how to but i can figure out how to.

Speed
Spamming
Wild Card (Luck)
Endurance

List 1 word that describes your style of gameplay: Friendly
List 1 word that describes you as a person: Shy
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Smart

Which seasons? 16
What did you place in those seasons? 9th
Favorite Season and why? Season 16
Most memorable moment and why? Going to Ecuador, thats where my mom is from and it was an easy leg for me.
Old RSF Challenge/task you would love to play again. I dont know any old challenges since i only competed in season 16.
Old RSF Challenge/task you never want to play in again. I dont know any old challenges since i only competed in season 16.
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:BrandonBam because he was my partner in RSF season 16
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: I like everyone nobody has rubbed me the wrong way.

4264 days 6 hours ago
RawrDino
Username: RawrDino
Name: Tom
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged? Nearly 5months :)

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to compete in this because on The Ruins, I didn't get to display what I can offer...
What traits do you have that will help you win? I am very strategical and Good at challenges :)
Where did you hear about applications? I come on this group regularly to see If there's any new applications and plus I follow along with the group :)

Have you ever seen the Real World Road Rules Challenge before? Nope
Have you ever seen the Duel or the Duel 2 (2 seasons of the Real World Road Rules Challenge)? Nope
Who was your favorite competitor? Why? I havn't seen it.
Which was your favorite  Havn't seen it.

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 4-12pm
Can you screenshot? YES
Endurance
Spamming
Speed
Wild Card (Luck)

List 1 word that describes your style of gameplay: Strategic
List 1 word that describes you as a person: Mysterious
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Logical

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? One
Which seasons? RSF: 15 The Ruins
What did you place in those seasons? Not sure but... is lost in Round 3- RawrDino (Challenger) (Lost to Chilltownmember3) (Didn't Show Up to Ruins)
Favorite Season and why? The one I've played, the Ruins...The one I like the most is The Mole.
Most memorable moment and why? That time the Challengers were down 2 players and we needed everyone there to win...What made it memorable is how we kept going and still finished even without the inactive players.. :)
Old RSF Challenge/task you would love to play again: That Cut the Rope , Featured in RSF: The Ruins
Old RSF Challenge/task you never want to play in again: I don't remember a challenge I hated in my season but I hate that challenge last season about the posting 300 then 200 etc..
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Chilltownmember3, We were in an alliance and he is a very nice person :)
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Glinda she annoys me with her Queen talk..
4264 days 5 hours ago
coltsfan876
Only fill out the following application if you will be active and will be 100% committed to winning this game and making a mark in RSF Series Franchise History.

Answer each question with a serious answer.

NOTE: There will be preseason challenges posted but you will not be informed.  Keep up with the group.  They will help your chances of being cast.

Application:

Username: coltsfan876
Name: My game name is Erika
Color Level: purple
How long have you been on Tengaged? I created this acount a year ago in march so over a year but recently ive been more active

Why do you want to compete on this season?- I LOVE RSF GAMES. Its really the only group game ive ever joined that i actually try in besides cmacks big brother.
What traits do you have that will help you win?- knowledge, experience, strategy
Where did you hear about applications?- reunion <3

Have you ever seen the Real World Road Rules Challenge before?- yes
Have you ever seen the Duel or the Duel 2 (2 seasons of the Real World Road Rules Challenge)?- those are my favorite seasons
Who was your favorite competitor? Why? Duel - Nehemiah - he took out one of the biggest competitors in the game really early and he lost to big easy cuz that guys just fat nd strong . Did you see what he did to wes? Then hes like i carried this team on my back NO YOU DID T BIG EASY UR FAT ASS JUST RAN THROUGH WES ITS NOT LIKE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING ELSE. Duel 2- Brittni- she is gorgeous. Great personality and was definetely one of the strongest girls there
Which was your favorite - duel and duel 2

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 7 pm est and on if its earlier i can still probably come
Can you screenshot?- yes

Speed
Endurance
Spamming
Wild Card (Luck)

MY LIST-
Knowledge
Endurance
Speed
Wild Card
Spamming

List 1 word that describes your style of gameplay: Safe
List 1 word that describes you as a person: Intelligent
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Champion

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 2
Which seasons? 15 & 16
What did you place in those seasons? 2nd, 1st average placing - 1.5 ;)
Favorite Season and why?- i like the ruins
Most memorable moment and why?- defeating two people in the ruins in order to make the finals
Old RSF Challenge/task you would love to play again- i dont really rememberany
Old RSF Challenge/task you never want to play in again- ox trot if it counts
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: michael222 rsf 16 champions <3
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: umm i guess i never really fought with anyone everyone seems to be nice. Oh wait i dont know his name its the guy on the challenger team from the ruins who i beat in the final round and he started raging i will look it up. Okim back it was Snake.

4264 days 5 hours ago
themysterious2634
Username: themysterious2634
Name: Jack
How long have you been on Tengaged? About 4 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because The Duel sounds like fun and I need to prove myself
What traits do you have that will help you win? Loyalty, Stability, and Friendly
Where did you hear about applications? I just know about them. ;D

Have you ever seen the Real World Road Rules Challenge before? No, I haven't
Have you ever seen the Duel or the Duel 2 (2 seasons of the Real World Road Rules Challenge)? No
Who was your favorite competitor? Why? Haven't seen it
Which was your favorite? Haven't seen it

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 7:00 p.m.
Can you screenshot? No

Speed
Wild Card (Luck)
Endurance
Spamming

List 1 word that describes your style of gameplay: Strategic
List 1 word that describes you as a person: Friendly
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Fun

Which seasons? RSF Season 14: Mystery Room 2
What did you place in those seasons? 14th :(
Favorite Season and why? RSF 15 because I loved watching 'dem scramble!
Most memorable moment and why? When I won HOH and POV in the same week
Old RSF Challenge/task you would love to play again: BB Trivia
Old RSF Challenge/task you never want to play in again: When you spell out a word, and we guess what it is
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: BBlover96, cool guy
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: Sparticus142, I hate him.
4264 days 4 hours ago
michael222
Username: Michael222
Name: michael
Color Level: Blue
How long have you been on Tengaged? 1 Year 2 Months

Why do you want to compete on this season? To win............Again
What traits do you have that will help you win? Knowing how to win
Where did you hear about applications? from the reuninon

Have you ever seen the Real World Road Rules Challenge before?yes
Have you ever seen the Duel or the Duel 2 (2 seasons of the Real World Road Rules Challenge)?yes
Who was your favorite competitor? Ct Why? Just his plain strength and his arguement with wes
Which was your favorite Duel 1

What times are best for you to compete (in EST):1-7Pm EST
Can you screenshot?yes

Speed
Spamming
Endurance
Wild Card (Luck)

List 1 word that describes your style of gameplay: Quiet
List 1 word that describes you as a person: Quick
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Winner

How many RSF Seasons have you played in?6
Which seasons?9,10,11,12,13,15,16
What did you place in those seasons?
7TH- R-michael222 (Red Team) (Lost to UltimateBBFan) (Didn't Show up to Gulag)
27th- michael222 (Lost Dungeon Elimination Challenge)
3rd- michael222 (V) (Blue Team) (Disqualified for not showing up; should have played Chances against BBlover96)
24th- michael222 (Jarakay) (Voted Out 6-2)
12th- aiwfwyattroh/michael222 (Season 9) (Red) (Lost to BOBROCKS333/DBWs)
Round 6-michael222 (Champion) (Lost to Dito)
WINNERS OF RSF SEASON 16: THE AMAZING RACE-michael222/coltsfan876
Favorite Season and why?The amazing race because I won it
Most memorable moment and why? Winning
Old RSF Challenge/task you would love to play again Bottle neck stampeed
Old RSF Challenge/task you never want to play in again The one where you pass the ball
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why:Colts we won together
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why:aiwrothy I'm still not forgiving him for cutthorat
4264 days 3 hours ago
Mybash_
Username:Mybash
Name:Chris
Color Level:Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged? 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season?
I love the duel
What traits do you have that will help you win?
Im defenitly trustworthy and i roll with the flow
Where did you hear about applications?
I just looked at the groups page

Have you ever seen the Real World Road Rules Challenge before?
YES
YES
Who was your favorite competitor? Why?
It would have to be Kimberly cuz she impressed me a lot
Which was your favorite
I liked the 1st one tbh

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 6-11
Can you screenshot? Yes

Speed 3rd
Knowledge (of Reality Shows) BEST
Endurance 2nd
Spamming 5th
Wild Card (Luck) 4th

List 1 word that describes your style of gameplay: LOYAL
List 1 word that describes you as a person: Honest
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: DETERMINATION

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 3
Which seasons? Fresh Meat, ILM, Survivor Worldwide
What did you place in those seasons?  19th,6th,13th
Favorite Season and why? Fresh Meat becuase I liked my Partner and The RW/RR Challenge
Most memorable moment and why? Winning a challenge because i got some pride
Old RSF Challenge/task you would love to play again Trivia
Old RSF Challenge/task you never want to play in again Capture the Falg or Catch 21
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Surviviro 8 or Turey cuz we go way back
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: BOBROCKS
because he is such a beast
4264 days 1 hour ago
BBlover96
oop
How many RSF Seasons have you played in?14
Which seasons?3-present
4264 days 1 hour ago
BassAbsol
Username: ABsol
Name: Jake
Color Level: White
How long have you been on Tengaged? I have been on tengaged before, but I got banned (double lol) So, about 9 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? I think that it will be fun, and maybe I'll win!
What traits do you have that will help you win? My intelligence and commitment
Where did you hear about applications? I just saw this group

Have you ever seen the Real World Road Rules Challenge before? Yes, a couple of seasons.
Have you ever seen the Duel or the Duel 2 (2 seasons of the Real World Road Rules Challenge)? No, I haven't
Who was your favorite competitor? Why? I have to go with Laurel, just because she's good at challenges and is extra funny when she's drunk.
Which was your favorite
Like, season? Probably Cutthroat.
What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 7-11
Can you screenshot? I can figure it out.

Speed 3rd
Knowledge (of Reality Shows) 5th
Endurance 1st
Spamming 4th
Wild Card (Luck)2nd

List 1 word that describes your style of gameplay: Social
List 1 word that describes you as a person: Smart
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Competition
4264 days 1 hour ago
splozojames50
Username: splozojames50
Name: james
Color Level: tv star
How long have you been on Tengaged? 2 years + 1 month

Why do you want to compete on this season?: Because the duel is like the ultimate challenge-based format where you really prove yourself or go home.
What traits do you have that will help you win?: First off, im active, and i am fast on my mouse + im dedicated which helps me with most challenges.
Where did you hear about applications?: The finale of ur amazing race

Have you ever seen the Real World Road Rules Challenge before?: yes
Have you ever seen the Duel or the Duel 2 (2 seasons of the Real World Road Rules Challenge)? yes, both of em
Who was your favorite competitor? Why?: probably svetlana on duel 1, she was SUCH an underdog (and even tho i love my girl beth) it was SO funny to see her lose to svetlana by dq'ing XD
Which was your favorite: Probably the duel 1 because the duel 2 was a bit more predictable and i didnt rlly like any of the guys that made it far and they alway kept winning and meh :/ Aneesa tho < 3

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 8pm!
Can you screenshot?: yes

Speed
Endurance
Spamming
Knowledge (would be higher but a lot of the knowledge challenges just tend to be clusterfuck guessing challenges)
Wild Card (Luck)

List 1 word that describes your style of gameplay: thought-out
List 1 word that describes you as a person: cautious
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: competitior

How many RSF Seasons have you played in? 6
Which seasons? & What did you place in those seasons?
RSF SEASON 7: FRESH MEAT: 12th
RSF SEASON 11: THE GAUNTLET: CHAMPION
RSF SEASON 12: SURVIVOR WORLDWIDE: 12th
RSF SEASON 13: BATTLE OF THE SEASONS: 2nd
RSF SEASON 15: THE RUINS: CHAMPION
RSF SEASON 16:THE AMAZING RACE: 2nd
Favorite Season and why?: The guantlet because i was still a newb yet i loved proving myself and it was my first win =]
Most memorable moment and why?: in recent memory, that hellish "post 400 times" in a forum where everybody kept messing up. i had to do it over like 4 times :( And then arriving to the pitstop in 1st somehow xD
Old RSF Challenge/task you would love to play again: idk i guess bottleneck stampede i dont remember too many
Old RSF Challenge/task you never want to play in again: Anything that involves impossible numbers to count and a lock-combo
Former RSF Competitor you would love to play with and why: Timster because he is always straight up with you and he is cool
Former RSF Competitor you would never want to play with and why: any person who is inactive, but maybe bobrocks cause hes a beast at challenges
4263 days 23 hours ago
AlextheGod
Username: Alexthegod
Name: Alex
Color Level: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged? a little over 2 years.

Why do you want to compete on this season? Your group games seem fun and I love the duel.
What traits do you have that will help you win? Strategic, loyal
Where did you hear about applications? just checked into this group and saw them :P

Have you ever seen the Real World Road Rules Challenge before? Yes?
Have you ever seen the Duel or the Duel 2 (2 seasons of the Real World Road Rules Challenge)? Both
Who was your favorite competitor? Why? Duel 1- CT Duel 2- Landon. Both got close to the end but were robbed.
Which was your favorite: Duel 2 (the answer to this and the question above were just out of these 2 seasons)

What times are best for you to compete (in EST):4-6 or 7:30-8:30
Can you screenshot? I can figure it out. I think I have done it before.

Speed
Endurance
Wild Card (Luck)
Spamming

List 1 word that describes your style of gameplay: Strategic.
List 1 word that describes you as a person: Loyal
List 1 word that says why you should play this season: Entertainment

If you have NEVER competed in a former RSF Season, you are done with the application.  If you have competed in at least one former RSF Season, continue below: Done :D Thanks!!
4263 days 17 hours ago
Jarry
Username: Jarry
Name: Jarry
How long have you been on Tengaged? 3 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? Cuz I want too
What traits do you have that will help you win? IDK
Where did you hear about applications? I looked through the pages

Have you ever seen the Real World Road Rules Challenge before? Nope
Who was your favorite competitor? Why? No
Which was your favorite  No

What times are best for you to compete (in EST): 4:00 Pm to 8:00 PM
Can you screenshot? Nope

Speed 5
Knowledge (of Reality Shows) 1
Endurance 4
Spamming 3
Wild Card (Luck) 2

List 1 word that describes your style of gameplay: Good
List 1 word that describes you as a person: Good
List 1 word that says why you should play this season:
FUn

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!