This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion topic

Topic » Reunion topic

4017 days 14 hours ago
evann
everyone is staying at the Hilton Hotel in the hills of L.A.

Your Host is Tanisha Thomas.

Please Note The Reunion is not starting right away. Please follow the intructions of what is expected until the reunion is ready.

You girls will be shown arriving at The Hilton Hotel in the Hills of L.A. ONLY girls you may visit and hook up with are the girls you were cool with in the house and was like your clique! we dont want no drama until the reunion begins so only meet up with girls you are cool with and just discuss what you are looking forward to this reunion! also date to some major times in the house that you would like to address at the reunion.

I will sent a text to all the girls Stating it's time to begin to reunion. from there i will post your make up room assignments. From there we will see the girls get ready and other backstage Extras. Then the reunion will begin

Tanisha will call out the original 9 plus the first replacement to come to the stage first. Yall will not come out in order who yall left etc. So original 9 and First Replacement would make there way to the stage.

From there the reunion will begin and as it goes along tanisha would call out the remaining replacements one by one to join the reunion!

There is a 3 fight LIMIT per girl once you hit 3 fights you will be sititng in the audience for the rest of the reunion NO QUESTIONS ask. Once in the audience you will answer questions from there and will stay there until the end of the reunion.

ALso this reunion takes place on ALessia birthday so Please make her feel welcome bad girl style ;]

anything that is unrealistic will be voided anything posted after i say security breaks up the fight will be voided!

Original 9 Cast:
Adriana Baton (JudiCamille)
Ravy Anywanwu (presea6789)
Serenity Santiago (Shanrockforlife)
Alessia Jordan (evann)
Quad "Janelle" Jeunja (Crinwood)
Sarah Stewart (kort)
Kassandra Whealdon (ashlynarehart)
Ashley prando (babiicakes)
Pammie Smith (Danielvk)

Replacements:
Veronica jones (joey96) Replaced Quad
Ruby daya (myiel) Replaced Veroncia
Jasmine Brown (kenta) Replaced Ravyn
Bella Coleman (shorondabubbles) Replaced Ruby

Key:
[1]Quad was removed for an altercation with Alessia in Ep1
[2]Veronica Replaced Quad in Ep2
[3]Pam was Removed for an altercation with Alessia in ep3
[4]Pam is Not replaced
[5] Ashley left due to her own reasons
[6] Ashley is Not replaced
[7] Veronica is Removed for an altercation with Alessia in ep7
[8] Ravyn was removed for an altercation with Serenity in ep9
[9] Ruby left on her own terms after an altercation with adriana in ep11
[10] Jasmine and Bella replaced Ravyn and ruby in ep11
[11] Alessia was removed for an altercation with Serenity in ep15
[12] Jasmine was removed for an altercation with Adriana in ep20
4017 days 14 hours ago
evann
Sarah Adriana Bella serenity and Kass all made it to the end of BGC.

Please do not post here until i message you to post
4017 days 14 hours ago
The_Swaggernaut
(eh imma miss GI JOE)
4017 days 14 hours ago
evann
*A Globe would be sceen from outter space as the camera closes in on globe it would begin to shake as loud screams and cheers come from it and the camera would zoom into the globe*

*fast clips from throught out the season would be played as rememborable phrases would be heard*

CHI GANG BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ITS THE BAD GIRLS CLUB

NO jumping!!!1

Team Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!

*a Green dot would be located on the Globe and the camera would zoom into it as CHICAGO appears on the screen in big bold letters*

Alessia: L.A. Here I come did you miss me!

Bella: Everyone should be on there toes at the reunion because i might just POP OFF on you *smiles*

*The camera would fix on another Green dot as MIAMI appears on screen in Big bold letters*

Pam: Theres deffo some things that need to be address and settled!

Ruby: Theres no being quiet!

*The camera would fix in on another Green Dot as BOSTON appears on screen in big bolds letters*

Veronica: Get READY L.A. IM COMING WHOAAAAAAAAAAA

*The camera would fix in on another Green dot as ALASKA appears on screen in big bbold letters*

Ravyn: TEAM NIGERIA IS BACK BICTHEZ!

*The camera would then go to another Green dot as Huston appears on screen in big bold letters*

Quad: Theres nothing stopping me this time in me getting the answers i want!

*The Camera would then fix in on another Green dot as NEW YORK appears on screen in big bold letters*

Adriana: I went out with a bang i think im going to enter with a bang and leave with a bang because all i know is bang bang!

*The Camera would then fix in on another Green dot as SAN DIEGO appears on screen in big bold letters*

Serenity: The truth will be spoken tonight!

*The Camera would then fix in on another Green dot as LOUISIANA appears on screen in big bold letters*

Kass: I deffo wont be anyone punching bag! tonight

*The Camera would then fix in on another Green dot as THE HILLS appears on screen in big bold letters*

Ashley: Party time bitches *blows kiss*

*The Camera would then fix in on another Green dot as ATLANTAappears on screen in big bold letters*

Jasmine: I saw the show and now its time for business

*all the green dots would move from there assign locations and crash into L.A. as the screen shakes and zooms in showing previews of the reunion as this will be the most explosive reunion yet*
4017 days 12 hours ago
evann
Tanisha: Tonight on The bad girls club reunion! the girls have come to hollywood to reveal what really went down in Greece. all 13 bad girls are here to discuss the screaming matches trash talking and knocked out dragged out battles that occurred during their time in Greece.

*The Screne would turn black as a bolt of lighting would hit the screne for each of the girls pre reunion confessionals! with there name scattered across the screen*

Ravyn: "Team Nigeria is back in da buildin'. I'm over da shit that happened months ago but I know someone is bound to attack me, and if I have to fight I sure enough will hunty. I'm going to address Alessia one last time, and if dat bitch wanna get buck, we can go round 1, 2, 3, and 4. Les go Reunion time bitchessssss!'

Alessa: Of course CHI Gang is ready to show out this reunion i dont need a doctors note because i have a few tricks up my sleeve! But these girls already know I'm not the 1 the 2 the 3 or the 4 touch me BITCH you will be on the floor *the screen would crack*

Pam: Pammie's back bitches! Did ya miss me? I know who my friends are in this house, and Alessia *Points at the camera* I don't like you bitch. I'm gonna beat your ass, and any bitch that tries to step in can get it too. If you wanna talk smart, Imma f*ck you up. I heard there is a replacement bitch that likes to talk sh*t. Well if she says it to me, Imma f*ck her up too. I'm ready to f*ck things up! I'm so pumped! I can just shake the sh*t out of this camera! *Shakes camera*

Adriana: I'm Back Bitches! You Thought the Season Was Over? You Havent Seen Nothing Yet!

2. Bitches Better Square Up Or Get Out!
3. I Am Already Ready To Start Swinging!
4. This Reunion Is Gonna Be World War 3!

Veronica: I'm back bitches! The real Bad Girls are about to turn up in this bitch. Alessia, you wanted to turn on me, for what? Bitch you brought a doctor's note, that just means your bitch Sarah is gonna get an even bigger ass whooping. I hope you wore your Jordan's Sarah, because it's gonna go down and this time, you have no one to hide behind.

Serenity: I think this reunion is going to be absolutely crazy. I will be so happy to see Sarah, again. She was such a sweetheart. I am also going to love seeing my babe, Adriana. These punkass hoes wanted to test me in the house, but I lasted longer than them. Quad thinks she owned me, Alessia thinks she could sneak attack me, but bitch I fucked you up. I am going to confront them at the reunion, and if they wanna drop it, I will.

Bella: Get ready cus I want someone to step to me bring it girls or just be a lame b-tch like some of y'all been.
4016 days 16 hours ago
evann
Ruby: She is going to get put in her place

Ashley: these bitchez was ratchet!

Jasmine: adrianna you have fucked up i might have left the house but i still got yo hair in my luggage and imma beat you r ass and bring me home some more weave i wish i wouldve beat her ass on the last day so i could say good bye to kass but o welll :( cant wait to see my folowers <333

Kass:  may have been shy, I may have been a bitch. But these girls ain't seen nothing yet when it comes to Kassandra Whealdon!

Sarah: The bad girl is back and badder than ever! I am going to speak my mind and put certain bitches in their place, like a lady.

Quad: I reigned supreme in that house. I represented Nigeria in the best way I possibly can. I stuck true to my word, and stand by it. I followed NOBODY. Serenity, you 'wanna act all asleep and dumbfounded at the house when I confronted you...well, guess what? We ain't in the house no more, and all I'm gon' say is...Adrianna, you betta' not jump in.
4016 days 12 hours ago
evann
*The camera would focus back on tanisha*

Tanisha:Before these Greek Goddesses go HAM lets get the party started and turn up turn up turn up!

*fast clips of previews of the reunion would be played showing fights arguments breaks ups and patch up in one flash then it would go back to tanisha as she is sitting in the couch after an event that just went down at the reunion*

Tanisha: Damn i havent been this sweaty since i ate from 5 guys!

*the screne would go black as it would rewind to earlier in the day as each girl is arriving in L.A. for the reunion the girls would be meeting up with people they was cool with in the house to avoid the drama until the reunion starts*

"12 hours Earlier"

open group

G.I.JOE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!