This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 4 Judging Panel #2

Topic » Cycle 4 Judging Panel #2

4892 days 23 hours ago
kebin65
::JUDGING PANEL::
week two

. . . .

Welcome to panel! Now as you can see, Analeigh is not with us. Unfortunately she has been DQed because she missed the shoot. However, we will still put two of you up for the vote and one of you will go home.

Assisting me on the panel is Alex (bobbobachoo1).

. . . .

Jessica A

Alex: Your face looks scared of something, and the pose is a little stiff. Despite the scared face, it still looks great and you managed to pull of a decent photo.
Kebin: Once again, you look so stiff! You look uncomfortable! I don’t think you’ve fully comfortable to really advance in the fashion industry, because so far you’ve been incredibly stiff and dead.

. . . .

Bre

Alex: It's very simple which is sometimes good like in this case. The eyes are a little dead so just an ok photo.
Kebin: I think you could’ve portrayed “white” better, but the shot is different. I think you look beautiful. However, it’s also quite boring and quite catalogue, and overall just a bit bland.

. . . .

Chris

Alex: This shot was kind of a disappointment. I wish it was a full body shot and I don't like your lips. Not very good.
Kebin: This isn’t bad at all. I think you look beautiful in this shot. There is just something very regal and expensive about how you look in this shot, and I like that. I still think you need to work on really controlling your expression, but overall, this is a solid shot.

. . . .

Jessica S

Alex: I love this photo. It really shows your color brown and the modeling's fantastic.
Kebin: Face is very dead, but the body, although a bit too “dancer” for me, looks great. However this is an action shot, and there’s just an energy that is lacking in this photograph. I need more pow from you. I think you look graceful, but not fully present.

. . . .

Nik

Alex: This isn't my favorite photo from you. The face is off, but I can't put my finger on what's off. Just average.
Kebin: It’s a good, solid shot. Cute and commercial. It’s alright. Not amazing, but decent. It’s just not the most memorable shot, you know? I’ll probably forget this photo really quickly.

. . . .

Raina

Alex: This is fierce! The best so far. Everything about it is lovely, fantastic job.
Kebin: The angle sorta messes up your proportions. Your upper body looks a bit larger than your legs. However, I think this is, once again, a divine shot from you. There is something so angelic about this shot! You look absolutely gorgeous! Keep up the good work!

. . . .

Cassi

Alex: Very high fashion. Your face is stunning. Stupendous job Cassi.
Kebin: I expect more from you, but you just are not bringing it. At all. Last week was at least decent. This is just really weak. Clearly you are a gorgeous girl. The face shows it. It looks a bit flat here though. However, I really don’t know what you were thinking with the pose. Everything is stiff and awkward, especially the legs. I mean, why would you position them like that? You’re just shortening them.

. . . .

Chanel

Alex: This is very commercial. Also the face looks forced and fake. You can be a high fashion godess, but this is disappointing.
Kebin: I wouldn’t call this shot commercial, cause it’s so dynamic. However, even though I’m all for risks…this shot is just a bit too much. I mean, your eyes are literally bulging from your sockets. I think you got the body, but the face...wow. Sure to make an impact; that’s good. But IDK if it’ll be the right one.
4892 days 23 hours ago
kebin65
::CALL OUT ORDER::
week two

. . . .

On top this week...

RAINA!!
Once again! Congratulations!

JESSICA S

CHRIS

CASSI
You are lucky that Alex loved your shot.

NIK

BRE

. . . .

JESSICA A and CHANEL, we feel you were the weakest this week, and one of you will be eliminated from the competition based on the public vote. Good luck.
4892 days 23 hours ago
kebin65
You may all start on Photoshoot 3 btw.
4892 days 21 hours ago
awesome2210
OMG RUNNER-UP FOR BEST PHOTO<3
4892 days 13 hours ago
kebin65
Please vote in the poll! Everyone may vote, and the models up for elimination may vote for themselves.

ALSO, I accidently edited the poll (without knowing that it would delete previous votes, OMFG), so if you think your vote is in, it may not be. Please check to see if you need to vote again. Sorry >_<

http://www.tengaged.com/group/2761/poll/week-2-elimination-poll-37177
4892 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
I apoligise, and if I make it, I promisse to bring out my best!

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!