This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 4 Judging Panel #3

Topic » Cycle 4 Judging Panel #3

4889 days 21 hours ago
kebin65
::JUDGING PANEL::
week three

. . . .

Welcome to panel this week! Time to see how you all did this time around in the photoshoot and which two of you just did not make the cut.

Assisting me on the panel is Alex (bobbobachoo1).

. . . .

Jessica A

Alex: I'm disappointed with you. The expression is very forced and not natural. You're VERY stiff. Just not a great photo to be honest.
Kebin: Positive; I like how expressive your face is. It’s the first time you’ve actually given some emotion in your face, and if you had been as flat and expressionless as usual, I would’ve been like “…Just gtfo”. But you gave it to us, which is good! The body is a bit stiff. I like your legs in this shot. I just think the upper body is really stiff. I think you could’ve positioned your arms in a more natural position, and you’ve lost a lot of your neck. But you’ve improved. I just need more.

. . . .

Jessica S

Alex: I like this shot Jessica. I love your facial expression and  you're potraying you're adjective well. Great job!
Kebin: Old Hollywood glamour! This shot is nice. I think you look beautiful, and I do see the adjective. I’m not freakin’ out about it tbh, but you did a solid job with it.

. . . .

Cassi

Alex: I actually loved you last week even though kebin disagreed. This week I'm not to sure on you. I think you're putting too much tension in your mouth. I love your pose though, but it's still not a great shot.
Kebin: It’s about time I saw something stunning from you! This is absolutely gorgeous! I think you could’ve portrayed your adjective more in the face, but I still think you carried the brief well. Amazing shot, Cassi. Finally, you’re stepping up your game.

. . . .

Nik

Alex: This is a great fashion shot. I love it fashion-wise. I also think you potrayed your emotion well so great job.
Kebin: I see mad here, Nik. With “mad”, I think you could’ve definitely pushed it more, but I love how you’re glaring at the camera like that and this is a beauty shot. Very sexy as well. Nice job!

. . . .

Bre

Alex: You chose the worst adjective possible. A bored photo is not acceptable. It just makes me bored. You're eyes are completely dead in this shot. Unfortunaley you screwed yourself over by choosing a bad adjective.
Kebin: I think you chose a bad adjective, cause I just don’t see it in the shot! I honestly don’t see bored. I see more “longing” in your eyes. I do think this is a gorgeous photograph, though. I mean, you look absolutely beautiful!

. . . .

Chris

Alex: The smile looks very forced to me. You should've thought of something to make you happy instead of just having a cheesy smile. Not great Chris.
Kebin: Very commercial, but you got the brief! I think this is a very lovely shot. It’s very cute. There’s something about this shot that is slightly fake, slightly stiff, and I probably would’ve gotten happy more if you were just more natural with it.

. . . .

Raina

Alex: You were my favorite last week and this shot's good. You made it obvious you were potraying intelligence by using a prop. I think it's a good shot from you.
Kebin: This is cute! You clearly portrayed your adjective, and you did it while look really, really gorgeous. Maybe a bit too candid with the body positioning, but overall, another solid photo from you.
4889 days 21 hours ago
kebin65
::CALL-OUT:
week 3

. . . .

7 of you stand before me, but only 5 of you will be granted saftey right now. 2 of you will go before the public, where you will unfortunately have to edge our your opponent in public votes in order to join the Final 6.

First name I will call...

NIK

CASSI

JESSICA S

RAINA

CHRIS

. . . .

Unfortunately, that means BRE and JESSICA A, you are up for the vote.

BRE, your shot was beautiful, but overall, we felt that there were better shots that portrayed their adjectives better.

JESSICA A, you slightly stepped up your game from previous rounds in terms of finally emoting some expression, but we still feel you fall flat compared to the others.

Now, it's time for Tengaged to decide. Good luck.
4889 days 19 hours ago
awesome2210
Yay 3rd callout im still safe ^_^
4889 days 16 hours ago
iGoddess
._.
4889 days 4 hours ago
drupayneis
plz save bre
4889 days 1 hour ago
bobbobachoo1
Lol at how me and Keb ALWAYS disagree on Cassi :P
4888 days 22 hours ago
Juergen
The whole reason why my picture this week sucked, was because I got about 12 mails telling me to do challenge. So I just picked a picture and did an adjective. Sorry.
4888 days 22 hours ago
kebin65
Dang, ppl need to chill o__O
4888 days 20 hours ago
awesome2210
Oh hey Juergen isnt banned anymore
4888 days 17 hours ago
kebin65
Yep, wut a relief :P
4885 days 14 hours ago
payton
wow best pic

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!