This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 4 Judging Panel #4

Topic » Cycle 4 Judging Panel #4

4885 days 4 hours ago
kebin65
::JUDGING PANEL::
week four

. . . .

Congratulations on making it to the Final 6 guys! Well done! However, there is still a long way to go before we decide which one of you is worthy of the title of Kebin's Next Top Model.

Assisting me on the panel is Alex (bobbobachoo1).

. . . .

Now, before you get to hear what we have to say about your photos this week, let's see the final product of the shoot! You all had a group photo, and your goal was to stand out of the crowd through your modeling abilities. Shall we see the shot?

http://i55.tinypic.com/x2up12.jpg
4884 days 15 hours ago
iGoddess
[[Amazing Editing skills! WOW! ]]
4884 days 15 hours ago
bobbobachoo1
Got my comments in! Best week yet!
4884 days 14 hours ago
kebin65
Cassi

Alex: You look gorgeous from far away Cassi. When I close up on your face though you look bored. I don't like your face. The rest is good.
Kebin: You’re more in the background, and yet I still spot you in this shot, Cassi. Your composure is very dominating, very strong, and I like it. I think you could have taken more risks, maybe loosen up a bit, but you did a solid job.

. . . . .

Raina

Alex: This is very high fashion. I love the way you're playing with your angles. You're my favorite to win it Raina.
Kebin: This is very strong, Raina. I love how you’re staring down the camera, and your pose is very confident. I do think that you need to learn your angles, cause your legs look a bit chunky and you do look a bit short.

. . . . .

Jessica S.

Alex: Not my favorite picture from you Jess. It looks very model 101. It could be good, but the arms make it very uncomftorable.
Kebin: I think it’s an interesting shot. I’m not sure what I feel about it. I think you tried something new and different, and I compliment you on that. There’s just something a bit dead about the shot.

. . . . .

Nik

Alex: You look very bored here. You haven't been taking any risks throughout this competition and you're the most forgettable. You're just fading into the background of this picture and in the competition.
Kebin: Catalogue. Safe. Bland. Not good.

. . . . .

Chris

Alex: You took the biggest risk Chris. I love this shot. You're really standing out and that's what it was about. You're taking full comand of the shot. My favorite shot from you yet Chris, great job.
Kebin: It’s a bit cheesy for my taste, but I like how you went for it. I love how your legs look in this shot, but from the waist up, I feel you could have been more sophisticated. However, you definitely stand out.

. . . . .

Jessica A.

Alex: Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a great shot from you!!! This is fabulous Jessica. It's so high fashion. This is a beautiful photo Jessica great job.
Kebin: Well three bottom 2 appearances in a row finally made you step up your game. This is stunning! You look confident, strong and sexy in this shot. You are commanding the photo. Great job!
4884 days 14 hours ago
kebin65
::CALL-OUT::
week 4

. . . .

6 of you stand before me, but only 4 of you will be safe. The other 2 will be put up for the public vote, and one will leave the competition.

On top this week is...

JESSICA A.
Well someone really turned it around, didn't they?

CHRIS

RAINA

CASSI

. . . .

JESSICA S and NIK, you two were the weakest links this week, and you both will be up for the vote.

JESSICA S, we both felt like the shot lacked a certain spark.

NIK, your photo was bland and very catalogue.

Only one of you will stay. Good luck :)
4884 days 14 hours ago
awesome2210
Oh no D:
I thought my photo was good :(
4884 days 13 hours ago
zaza
yay i did good
4884 days 7 hours ago
payton
good luck jessica
4883 days 19 hours ago
iGoddess
Ahh good luck Nik & Jessica "/

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!