This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 4 Judging Panel #5

Topic » Cycle 4 Judging Panel #5

4879 days 4 hours ago
kebin65
::JUDGING PANEL::
week five

. . . .

Halfway there, guys! Congratulations! You are the 5 left standing! Unfortunately, one of you will have to go based on the judges' and public's decisions, leaving 4 of you to continue in the competition.

Assisting me on the panel is Alex (bobbobachoo1).

. . . .

Chris

Alex: This is your worst shot yet. Your face is so off and you're legs are off too. Sorry, it's just really bad for top 5.
Kebin: This shot is alright, but at this point of the competition, not good enough. I actually like your face and how you are making a connection, but it doesn't look like you knew what to do with the body. It just feels very stiff and awkward, and you also look short and child-like. It's just not strong enough.

. . . .

Raina

Alex: I was hoping to see love  between the two of you. You seem mad at him. I think it's one of youur weaker shots.
Kebin: You could've connected more with the guy, but DAMN! I love this shot so freakin' much! This shot is just so interesting and different, and I love it. It's just so dynamic, and there is so much intensity in the face! Stunning photograph!

. . . .

Jessica S

Alex: I love this photo. You really look in love with him. It's really a  great shot. That bottom 2 must've given you a wakeup call!
Kebin: I like the body positioning. It's not generic, but it flows elegantly, which is good. You also look breathtakingly stunning in this shot. I just find the face to be really bland and boring. It's too pretty.

. . . .

Cassi

Alex: I'm not crazy about this photo. We don't even see the other guy. There's also too much tension in the mouth. I think you've been very inconsistent.

Kebin: Gorgeous, Cassi. You look amazing in this photograph. I love how you are caressing his neck, but what strikes me the most is, clearly, your face. We've always known that you had an amazing face, but finally we actually get to see how STUNNING it is! It's sexy, but it's intense and strong. Lovely!

. . . .

Jessica A

Alex: Wow, another great photo from you. I still can't believe the improvement you made has been amazing. Great, great work Jessica.

Kebin: This is a lovely shot, Jessica. You are really improving! Your face looks really gorgeous here! I just wish there was more intensity in those eyes, cause they just look a bit blank to me.
4879 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
::CALL-OUT::
week 5

. . . .

5 of you stand before me, but I will only call 3 of you. The 2 that I do not call will be up for the public vote, and one of you will go home based on that.

First this week is...

JESSICA A!
Congratulation! Second time in a row!

CASSI

RAINA

. . . .

JESSICA S and CHRIS, you two ranked the lowest overall in the judges' ranking, and one of you will be going home.

JESSICA S, even though Alex was very fond of your photo, overall, there was nothing interesting enough about the shot.

CHRIS, you had an off week this week. Your shot was unanimously the worst of the week.

. . . .

Good luck you two :D
4879 days 3 hours ago
awesome2210
Ugh even tho i do good i still do bad -_-
4879 days 2 hours ago
bobbobachoo1
Lol we disagreed on everyone but Chris and Jessica A. :P. I'm shocked with kebin's comments tbh.
4879 days 2 hours ago
kebin65
We semi-disagreed on Jessica A, cause I didn't think she was THAT great though...at all :P

So, basically, we just really agreed on Chris
4878 days 16 hours ago
iGoddess
Ah, alright, thank you. ("
4878 days 7 hours ago
bobbobachoo1
Lol true :P

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!