This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 4 Judging Panel #6

Topic » Cycle 4 Judging Panel #6

4877 days 14 hours ago
kebin65
::JUDGING PANEL::
week 6

. . . .

We are so close to finding out who will be in the Final 3, and eventually, the winner of this competition! However, before that happens, we will have to let one of you go this week based on your two shoots.

Assisting me on the panel is Alex (bobbobachoo1).

. . . .

Jessica A

Alex: I'm not a big fan of your angelic photo. There's nothing going on in your face at all. Your devil photo is great. It's very dark and the shots' commanding.
Kebin: Unfortunately, you were a bit of a let down this week, Jess. Your shots this week were merely ok, but it's the Final 4, and that's not enough. Your angelic photo is pretty, but it's also a bit blank and stiff. It just doesn't have the wow factor. You did do much better on your demonic shot. I like the face. However, the lighting makes your neck disappear, and the shot is a bit stiff.

. . . .

Raina

Alex: I hate you're angelic shot. The smile is so cheesy. But, the devil shot is so fierce it makes up for it. Overall ok job.
Kebin: Nice angelic shot, but not great. The smile looks so strained and force, and it doesn't feel completely natural. Your demonic shot, however, is a stunner. This shot is dark, edgy and very couture. Your face here looks extrodinary! There's something about this shot that is strong and interesting, yet natural and relaxed, and I like that.

. . . .

Jessica S

Alex: You're angleic shot is average. Not great and not bad. Your devil photo isn't good though. Even though you wore black your face isn't potraying devilish. I think this is your last week.
Kebin: Your angelic shot is alright. It just feel you're trying too hard with the expression, and overall I pay more attention to the cloth than I do you. Demonic shot, very strong...until we zoom in to the face. There's nothing edgy, interesting or dark about your expression. It's just like last week; safe and pretty.

. . . .

Cassi

Alex: Your angelic shot is goregous. I love it. Your devil photo's good, but not great.
Kebin: Your angelic shot is simple, but stunning. You look absolutely beautiful and you really do look angelic. Lovely! Your demonic shot is close to being absolutely stunning, but like Week 1, your mouth got in the way. There is just so much tension in that mouth that it looks uncomfortable, and it's a shame, cause I find the pose to be so incredibly edgy and the feeling in those eyes to be so strong.
4877 days 14 hours ago
kebin65
::CALL-OUT::
week 6

. . . .

First person moving on this week...

CASSI!
Congratulations! You are on top for the first time, and you will be in the Final 3!

RAINA

. . . .

JESSICA S and JESSICA A, we have decided to put you both up for the public vote.

Jessica S, you are only giving decent, pretty photos, but you have yet to really wow us. And unfortunately, you haven't done so.

Jessica A, you've been improving lately, but this week, you just did not manage to wow either of us enough to save yourself.

Good luck to you both :)
4877 days 13 hours ago
awesome2210
3rd time in a row :(
I really hope i can manage to survive again.

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!