This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 4 Photoshoot 7 & 8 Guidelines

Topic » Cycle 4 Photoshoot 7 & 8..

4877 days 2 hours ago
kebin65
::PHOTOSHOOT SEVEN::
Maybe She's Born With It...

. . . .

http://www.makeup4all.com/wp-content/uploads//2010/08/Maybelline-Colorsensational-Lipstain.jpg
[example]

For your first shoot this week, you will be doing a print ad for Maybelline New York's brand new Color Sensational Lipstain! This will be a beauty shot, and you really need to sell the product and draw in your audience.

Just submit a beauty shot that you feel really embraces the Maybelline look, and I will Photoshop in the lipstain.

. . . .
. . . .

::PHOTOSHOOT EIGHT::
The Cover of VOGUE

. . . .

You girls will all be doing test shots for the cover of American VOGUE!! You may submit any photo that you feel is worthy of gracing the cover of this prestigous publication. I will photoshop your photos into the final VOGUE cover.
4876 days 16 hours ago
kebin65
Juergen, you're not allowed to reuse shots, so you'll have to change your Vogue cover.
4876 days 14 hours ago
iGoddess
[Good luck, I had a good shot for this damn it XD ]
4876 days 10 hours ago
Juergen
OMG I copied the wrong one!!
4876 days 4 hours ago
kebin65
I'ved edited all your shots, and as soon as I get comments from alex, we'll be set to go :D

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!