This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 4 Judging Panel #7

Topic » Cycle 4 Judging Panel #7

4875 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
::JUDGING PANEL::
week 7

. . . .

Jessica, Raina and Cassi, welcome to the Final 3! We are so close to determining who will walk away the winner of this competition, and tonight, we will unfortunately narrow our options down to two. That means one of you will leave.

Helping me on the panel is none other than Alex (bobbobachoo1)

. . . .

Cassi

http://i52.tinypic.com/25iru2r.jpg

Alex: You're Maybelline shot is gorgeous Cassi. I just plain love it. That's it. Your Vogue shot is not very good at all though. It's actually kinda a mess. It's not a high fashion photo at all. This photo might put you in the bottom 2.
Kebin: Your Maybelline shot is so striking! There is so much power in this shot, and you really draw me in. A little less tension in your lips would've helped, but overall, great job.  Your Vogue cover is not bad at all. I think you look absolutely gorgeous. The styling is a bit too Cosmopolitan/Glamour magazine for me, and I wish you had more intensity in the eyes, but overall, not bad.

. . . .

Jessica

http://i51.tinypic.com/9tzatg.jpg

Alex: You're Maybelline is disappointing. You're smile's not that inviting. But, you're Vogue shot is goregous. The styling is a little off, but it's still a great shot. I bet Kebin will disagree with me, but I like it :P.
Kebin: Your Maybelline ad is just so flat. You look pretty, but you also look very confused and unsure of yourself. It's not very strong. I like the dynamic in your Vogue cover though. It is much better than the Maybelline shot! It's very striking, and ovearll you did a pretty solid job on it!

. . . .

Raina

http://i54.tinypic.com/15frk2s.jpg

Alex: I love your maybelline shot. Your smile is great and it's very commercial and inviting. Fantastic job. You're vogue shot is pretty good. I really like your face. Your pose is a bit stiff, but not terrible. So I LIKE it.
Kebin: Stunning Maybelline shot! There's something slightly awkward-looking about your lips in this shot, but I love the intensity and the freshness of this photograph! You did a really amazing job! As for your Vogue cover, you honestly killed Jessica and Cassi in my opinion. This is like the only one that I could actually see as a real cover. Face look's amazing, pose is interesting and unique, yet it works. I love this!
4875 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
::CALL-OUT::
week 7

. . . .

Now, Alex and I were only able to save one of you from elimination this week. That means two of you will be left in the hands of the public, who will decide who will be in the Final 2.

First person in the Final 2 is...

RAINA

. . . .

Jessica and Cassi, the public will send one of you home, while one of you will join Raina. Good luck.
4875 days 3 hours ago
iGoddess
WOO GO RAINA! ?
4875 days 1 hour ago
Juergen
OMG Thank you :]

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!