This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 4 Final Judging Panel

Topic » Cycle 4 Final Judging Panel

4873 days 2 hours ago
kebin65
::JUDGING PANEL::
the final 2

. . . .

Jessica and Raina, you both have come such a long way. It is now time to judge your final photoshoot, which may be one of the determining factors in who wins the competition.

. . . .

Raina

Alex:  You're just fierce Raina. You're so high fashion. You're a freaking goddess. I love you. I jsut wish that half the shot wasn't cut off.
Kebin: There's very little wrong you can do with your face, and this shot re-assures that fact. This is such a beautiful shot! I love the devilish look in your eyes. My problem with this shot is that it may be a bit too stiff and too safe. It's just not your best.

. . . .

Jessica

Alex: Finally a good picture from you. It feels like it's been forever! I actually like this shor more than Raina's, but I also feel it might be a little too late to just be pulling out a great photo. I love how my favorite ANTM cycle 14 girls are the final two though :D
Kebin: I actually like your face in this photograph. It's still deer in the headlights, but there's something very striking and intense about it. It doesn't look forced, as your face usually tends to look, and I like that. I like how you are taking up the space in the frame as well. There's something graceful about this shot that I like. I just would've losened up your grip on the clothing, cause your hands look a bit tense. Good job though!

. . . .

The public will now determine the winner of the 4th cycle of KNTM. To ensure that we get a say in the decision, Alex and I each have made our vote on who we think should win, and for each judge's vote, 3 votes will be added to the public vote.

Good luck you two :)
4873 days 2 hours ago
Juergen
Okay thank you :]
4873 days 1 hour ago
awesome2210
Good luck Raina/Juergen :)
4873 days 1 hour ago
Juergen
Good Luck Jessica/awesome

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!