This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 5 Judging Panel #1

Topic » Cycle 5 Judging Panel #1

4867 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
Jane
Kebin: Perfect. This shot is absolutely stunning! Your face is perfection, and I love the grace of the photograph! Good job!

. . . .

Emma
Kebin: I think you look gorgeous in this photo, and I love the outfit. I'm not sure if this was the best shot to go for. It's just average, but there's nothing about it that makes me go "wow". Nice, but safe.

. . . .

Tanya
Kebin: It's interesting. I like that. I think you look absolutely amazing. It's similiar to Emma's in the sense that you're both walking, but I think you just added more "umph" to your photo. You remembered that you were also doing an editorial shoot, not just walking around, and that's what makes this shot a success.

. . . .

Simon
Kebin: First guy since Cycle 3 to be in the competition, but unfortunately I'm let down. This shot is just so stiff. You look very uncomfortable in the photograph. Your legs look short. I think your face looks awesome, but that's it.

. . . .

Tyra
Kebin: Sexy, but strong. You command the shot, and that's what makes this shot so good. There is such a strength in your stance that I love. I think your face could've been perfect had you not given that strange smirk, but good job.
4867 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
CariDee
Kebin: Very strong shot from you! It's different and powerful. I love the bend in the back, the solid stance in those legs and the emotion in your face. Good job!

. . . .

Sarah Jessica
Kebin: Ehh, it's alright. You look very beautiful, but the face is just a bit bland and dull and being a major part of the shot, that's not a good thing.

. . . .

Amy
Kebin: This shot is beautiful! It's striking and very haunting. I love the face and the interesting pose. You did well!

. . . .

Ann
Kebin: Simple, but good. It's a really nice shot to open up your journey in this competition. The pose is solid, the face is solid. This is a solid shot. Nothing amazing, but still good.

. . . .

Anya
Kebin: You look beautiful! I would just say this shot is a bit tense and stiff, and you are pulling up on your shoulders a bit, which makes the entire neck area a bit stiff. However, I love how you bent your neck back to give it some length and your face looks stunning.
4867 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
::CALL-OUT::

. . . .

10 of you stand before of me, but only 8 of you will move on right now. The other 2 will have to go to the public vote, and only one will be saved.

On top this week...

JANE!

AMY

CARIDEE

TANYA

ANN

ANYA

TYRA

EMMA

. . . .

SIMON and SARAH JESSICA, you are up for the public vote.

Simon, you look sexy in your shot, but you also look stiff.

Sarah Jessica, you just need more light in your face. Your photo just felt very blank.

Unlike the previous cycle, the panel will decide on the person they feel should leave the competition. That person will lose a vote for every 5 vote they recieve.

Good luck you two :)
4867 days 19 hours ago
awesome2210
Why am i always in the bottom 2 >_<
4867 days 6 hours ago
iGoddess
Damn it close to the bottom two -.- Will step up on the second shot.
4867 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
I don't get the elimination prcess..
4867 days 5 hours ago
kebin65
The public will vote, like last cycle, but the panel also gets a say in who leaves. Whoever the panel thinks should leave the competition out of the B2 will lose a vote for every 5 votes they get.

So if model A gets 11 votes, model B gets 12 votes and the panel thinks that model B should be eliminated, then model B will lose 2 votes.

And if the panel's say leads into a tie, then the public vote will only be counted.
4867 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
Oh alright, thank you.
4867 days 2 hours ago
Jermin119
so excited

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!