This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 5 Photoshoot Guidelines #4

Topic » Cycle 5 Photoshoot Guidelines..

4858 days 6 hours ago
kebin65
::PHOTOSHOOT #4::
The Ideal Go-See Look

. . . .

Now, you guys should know what a go-see is. Basically, it's when you are sent out to go meet a bunch of potential clients. Now, there are a lot of important factors to a go-see (your porfolio, your personality, your walk), but one thing that many models forget about is their look and their outfit.Basically, for your go-see, you want to look as raw and fresh as possible in terms of your styling and your outfit.

So, for this photoshoot, you will be putting together a GO-SEE styled outfit. you will also style your hair. We are looking at not only how strong your shot is, but also how well you styled yourself in terms of the brief.

This shot needs to be AT LEAST thigh-up so we really get to see the outfit. Nothing above that. That means NO BEAUTY SHOTS. The rest is up to you, but remember your styling!

Good luck!
4858 days 5 hours ago
awesome2210
I dont understand :/
4858 days 5 hours ago
kebin65
You are to submit a shot where you are styled for a go-see. It must be at least thigh-up (so no beauty shots).
4858 days 5 hours ago
kebin65
So something like this, for example. It doesn't have to be so plain in terms of the background and the modeling. As long as the styling is appropriate for a go-see and as long as it isn't anything above the thighs, it'll be fine.

http://www.aaronkphotography.com/gosee/Elena3498.jpg

Go-see attire is usually very simplistic, so try to lean towards neutral colors, not too many layers and no accessories.
4857 days 11 hours ago
kebin65
I hope the example photo isn't forcing yall to restrict yourselves in terms of the shot :P

Just to clarify, the styling must have a go-see vibe (which could mean a lot of things), but everything else, in terms of modeling and background, is completely up in the air.
4856 days 11 hours ago
kebin65
Waiting on Uskyld and corey :D
4856 days 9 hours ago
Uskyld
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_o789mM9c4Lo/TBWkf09EUqI/AAAAAAAAyc4/pHX8btY3CJM/s1600/VOGUE+M%C3%A9xico+June+2010+-+Tanya+Dziahileva+by+David+Roemer+09.jpg

I know this is a little risky for a go see but I think the colors will pop in person and the form fitting dress will show off my body more.

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!