This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 5 Final Judging Panel

Topic » Cycle 5 Final Judging Panel

4836 days 17 hours ago
kebin65
::JUDGING PANEL::
Week 8

. . . .

Ann, Jane and Tanya! You three have made it to the Final 3! Congratulations! One of you will be crowned the 5th winner of Kebin's Next Top Model after the completion of this round.

Now, this was a huge week for yall, cause you had not one, not two, but THREE shoots. And two of those shoots were for actual clients; Lancome Paris and Italian VOGUE. So let's see your ad for Lancome, your test cover for Italian VOGUE and your free choice shot!

Ann: http://i56.tinypic.com/15p0uxh.jpg
Jane: http://i55.tinypic.com/im13k3.jpg
Tanya: http://i55.tinypic.com/121343k.jpg
4835 days 23 hours ago
Sterling1234
Gl contestants
4835 days 5 hours ago
kebin65
Ann
Kebin: I absolutely love your Lancome ad. It’s so stunning. You look absolutely beautiful, and the shot is just so striking! Probably one of your best shots all cycle. I didn’t love your VI cover at first, but it’s pretty good. I like that it’s very striking and very interesting. Not the best shot you could’ve chosen, but still good work. Your face in the last shot is AMAZING, however, I think you could’ve made a much better shape you’re the body. The legs just look odd and your arm looks very limpy.

Jane
Kebin: I love the edge and the aggression in your Lancome shot. I just wish you were less stiff, you know? It just feels like you were trying too hard, and all that tension went straight to your lips and your neck. However, I love the eyes. Your VI cover is probably my least fav. I think it’s pretty, but it lacks the feel of “cover”. A cover shot needs to be striking and eye-catching. I don’t get that from yours. It’s just sort of safe. I think your free choice shot is really beautiful, though. I don’t like the lips, but it shows off your natural beauty and is a great shot to end off your journey here.

Tanya
Kebin: Lancome ad, stunning! STUNNING! You are just so radiant and powerful in this photograph. I love this shot! Best I’ve seen  from you in a while. Your VI cover is really nice as well. It looks the most traditionally cover-y shot out of the three, if you know what I mean. I love the interesting placement of your hands and the intensity. I just don’t like the lips. They just look way too tense, and you would’ve benefitted from opening them or maybe even growling a bit. It’s still an overall nice shot, but I still feel you could’ve definitely pushed it more. Your last shot, beautiful. I love that natural glow you have in your face and I love how youthful and innocent you look in the photograph. Really gorgeous photo.

- - - -

Your fate lies in the hands of the public. However, Alex and I have ranked both your performance this week as well as your performance throughout the competition. From each ranking, we will award an addition +3, +2 and +1 to the votes you recieve from the public.

Good luck.
4835 days 5 hours ago
zaza
omggg
4835 days 4 hours ago
kebin65
Ok, so doing the +3, +2, +1 thing won't make much of a difference, so we will just do what we did last cycle and Alex and I will just award the person who we feel should win +3 :)
4835 days 2 hours ago
Sterling1234
Gl competidors :)

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!