This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 7 - AND THE WINNER IS....

Topic » Cycle 7 - AND THE WINNER..

4445 days 17 hours ago
kebin65
COCO ROCHA
JESSICA STAM

You have both come such a long way from the start of the competition. From a crowd of faces, you both have survived to the last two spots in the competition. You should both be extremely proud of yourselves, because this cycle was no walk in the park.

COCO, you've always been known as the "risk-taker" of the bunch, delivering crazy, wild shots that pushed the boundaries and the limits of fashion and doing so successfully. While you haven't showed off your softer side a lot over the course of the competition, you have definitely proven that you are a force to be reckoned with and that you are truly unforgettable.

JESSICA, while you haven't been quite as risky and dynamic as Coco, you have definitely produced some amazing work during the course of the competition. You've managed to use your cat-like eyes and your beautiful face to your advantage, producing one of the strongest portfolios out of the bunch this cycle. On top of that, your win in the go-see challenge showed that you can book jobs like crazy. Overall, you have definitely proven yourself this cycle, and you should be proud of that.

This was an extremely tight race. However, one of you has managed to rise above.

-

THE WINNER OF KEBIN's NEXT TOP MODEL CYCLE 7 IS
http://i44.tinypic.com/9ftfr4.jpg
(wait for the image to appear on the screen)
4445 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
:) it's not a win but I shot myself in the foot this final week. *shrugs* next season it is for me.

Congratulations CoCo you were some tough competition for me! Much deserved win <3
4445 days 2 hours ago
Juergen
:O Oh My God
Thank you soo much Judges
Lea you were amazing , i know you know that but I mean I wouldn't have been happier to be in the finale, you are an exceptional person inside and out and you know your fashion . I really enjoyed this game! Thanks everyone
4444 days 17 hours ago
kebin65
Congratulations on your second win, Juergen! You did a great job with Coco! And Lea, you played Jessica amazingly as well! Congratulations on getting second!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this cycle! Thanks for another successful cycle, and I hope Cycle 8 is as awesome, if not better!

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!