This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge Beach

Topic » Challenge Beach

4880 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Pagong Tribe taking a first look at the new Tagi Tribe jharrin7887 voted out of the last Tribal Council. There are 10 of you left in this game. So far you have been competing as tribes vs tribes for tribal immunity. This time, we are going to change it up a little bit. Congratulations Survivors you have now Merged. This post it made to choose a tribe colour and name as a group. It is also for getting to know the other players of the game. Please present the colour and tribe name to me the next time we meet. The First individual immunity challenge will be on Monday, January 10th 2011 at 9pm est. Hope to see all of you there. Nothing more will happen today because i want to give you a few days to get to know each other.
4880 days 21 hours ago
koolmanmadden
MERGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4880 days 21 hours ago
MMMMM
yes!! merge!!
4880 days 21 hours ago
survivorpika99
We should name ourselves Rattana after the Rattan island in Borneo. We should also wear green.
4880 days 21 hours ago
survivorpika99
I believe. But if anyone wants to suggest something else, that is fine with me.
4880 days 21 hours ago
koolmanmadden
ME 2
4880 days 21 hours ago
hinata0014
grats gays
4880 days 21 hours ago
TheTropicalPun
final 10 baby! congrats
4880 days 17 hours ago
wsheldonm1990
W00000T!! F10!!!! Grats on Merge all!! I am good with that name and color :)
4879 days 23 hours ago
MMMMM
hey everyone :)
4879 days 19 hours ago
survivorpika99
http://www.tengaged.com/group/2712/poll/who-do-you-want-win-jh-reality-season-4-fresh-meat-with-there-vet-38025
Sorry to spam, but please vote for BLUE TEAM!!! (Vote for BBlover in the poll!)

open group

Survivor Season 1: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!