This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

3039 days 18 hours ago
bsb7745
This is where you can post if you are interested in playing! This is a just for fun group game with no real prize, sorry. Apply here!

Name:
Favourite Genre:
Reason to play (50 words or less):
3039 days 17 hours ago
Macda27
Mac
Mainly non-fiction but Horror is my favourite out of them all
I love writing,its a great hobby of mine and I have a great amount of creativity.I practise my writing skills by writing blog series and I hope to improve even more on it.
3039 days 14 hours ago
cswaggerr
Carlos
Poetry
I'm a published writer and will slay these bitches
3037 days 16 hours ago
topazisqueen
Name: megan
Favourite Genre: mm scary
Reason to play (50 words or less): um duh I wanna play to win which I'm gonna do
3034 days 17 hours ago
adelelover
Name: Adele
Favourite Genre: I don't have one, but i just like writing stories for myself,
Reason to play (50 words or less):I Don't read books (it is not a reading competition" Buti just like writing stories, i think i would be a underdog, considering i might not be the best writer
3033 days 6 hours ago
Xander17
Xander
Thriller, Suspense, Horror, Intense, Musical, Adventure, and Fantasy (science fiction too)
I have my reasons

BTW unfitler me and delete a hate blog about me please
2997 days 13 hours ago
Matedog1209
Name: Nathan
Favourite Genre: Suspense or Utopian Futuristic/ Dystopian Futuristic
Reason to play (50 words or less): To improve my skills and become a better writer. I'd like the opportunity to be an interesting writer.

open group

Born To Be Write?

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!